Back to search result
Permanent contract, Full-time, Brussels
2018-01-10 Requisition ID
051574 Area of interest level 1
Level of experience
Professional Study level
Ops Engineer - CRS (Customer Reporting System)
Are you looking for… an exciting role to work
-in a cross-border environment working on group and shared applications
-to work in a challenging and an exciting work environment,
Then …. You should apply for the position of CRS Ops Engineer within TDS.
CRS is the central reporting platform to deliver all kind of documents to our customers.
Are you also someone who is …
* Well organised: you work out detailed action plans how to reach your goal, taking into account the constraints and priorities
* A team player and you enjoy working in a dynamic team
* Result-oriented and efficient
* Proactive and able to work independently
* Has good Analytical and troubleshooting skills and willingness to learn
* Able to play multi-functional roles (Dev-Ops team)
And you have as well …
* Minimum Bachelor Degree in IT (or similar level based on experience).
* 5 years' work experience in an operational IT environment.
* Hands on experience on Unix administration and shell scripting.
* Hands on experience and knowledge of SQL/PLSQL and Oracle DB.
* Knowledge on Basic Java and basic Application Servers (JEE) .
* Knowledge on Security , Certificates management , PKI is an asset .
* Experience with IBM WebSphere Application Server is an asset .
* Knowledge on communication protocols is an asset.
* Experience with Billing products is an asset.
* Knowledge on software version control and tools management is an asset.
* Experince in working in agile / scrum methodology is an asset
* an excellent written and spoken knowledge of English; knowledge of Dutch and/or French is an asset
… then you are our new Ops Engineer
* Work in a Dev-Ops team playing the primary role as an Ops engineer. You should also be able to and willing to perform other Dev engineer roles
* ensuring continuity and cohesion in the maintenance of the applications under your responsibility (CRS)). This covers among others: the resolution of incidents (Level 3 support), Application Life cycle management and Release management.
* Coordination and execution of installations and uninstallations.
* Application tuning and monitoring.
* Coaching and information about the IT systems and procedures. This also includes documentation and knowledge management: ensuring that the applicative documentation is up to date; making sure that sufficient knowledge of the application is available in the team
* giving advice for new projects. This covers solution proposals, workload estimations, integration of solutions in the process of maintenance and releases and close Collaboration with System Engineering at architectural level.
* Overseeing compliance with security standards.
* On call support of the application outside of the office hours.
* Supporting transition and integration of project outcomes to the standing organization. This also includes validating and accepting the changes that were executed by the project team. You assess the maturity of the projects and its release deliverable(s)
At ING we believe in success through difference!
* Read our diversity manifesto here
* Privacy Protection
Stay in touch