Operation Project Lead
Locations: Courcelles, Belgium
Functions: Transportation Services
Start a new job search
Apply Get Referred
Requisition ID: 1805699284W
The Courcelles distribution center in Belgium is a CLS strategic distribution hub in EMEA, and one of largest Johnson and Johnson distribution facilities in the world (+-500 FTE). The Courcelles DC manages a high daily order throughput direct to hospitals in 30 countries and also ships large volumes into and out of the region for the MD&D business.
The Operations Project lead will lead projects in the Distribution center in close collaboration with relevant site functions (QA, 3 PL on site, IT, ..) as well as Business partners from Franchises, Commercial, planning groups etc. . He will be driving Cost reduction, Lean and / or compliance initiatives as well as supporting Network strategies deployments. He will report into the Operations Project Manager
He/She will facilitate all PMO follow up with key partners.
The Operations Project Lead will be based in Courcelles and will report into the Project Manager.
Principal Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
* Lead CIP / Compliance / Process improvements projects through all phases within the Courcelles Distribution center.
* Support Broader Network Strategies initiatives.
* Setup Project governance and project methodology using preferably FPX methodology.
* Define cross functional team and deliverables. Run regular core team meetings to review team progress.
* Assess cost of projects
* Report project status and escalate risks to main stakeholders (Commercials, Supply Chain, Local Management DC)
* Remove barriers to success and be available to support project team
* Partnering CEVA 3PL, QA, Supply Chain, Customer Service, Quality, HSE, etc.
* PMO facilitator: Meeting preparation, provide guidance to external department, act as Instantis Key User
Qualifications & Experience:
* Minimum 4 years' experience in Medical Device / Pharmaceutical Distribution and/or supply chain decision making roles.
* Project management skills.
* Strong knowledge of distribution processes and ERP System.
* Experience partnering with Operations, Supply Chain, distribution, IT, and Quality.
* Strong interpersonal skills, team player, ...
* Able to work in cross functional and multicultural environment.
* Experience with 3PL contractor management is an asset.
* Experience in working in semi- automated operational environments is an asset.
* Master's degree in logistics or equivalent is an asset.
* Fluent in French & English
What's in it for you?
As an employee we consider you as our most valuable asset and we take your career seriously. You'll be part of a global team in an innovative and international environment with room for personal and professional development. Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth by focusing on your talent. Our benefits make sure we care for you and your family now and in the future.