Operational Transformation & Performance Manager
As Operational Transformation & Performance Manager, you are in the driver seat of development projects to improve and reduce costs within the Facility Services Department, through increasing productivity, efficiency and compliance.
- You bridge the gap between the operational level and the central level.
- You are in charge of Performance Management: measuring, analysing data & reporting.
- You dive into the FM optimization programs with the following objectives:
- optimization of work preparation
- "mobile" project for the operational functions
- digitalization of information and documentation
- data quality insurance
- simplification of ticketing and customer interaction
- You study and explore cost optimization opportunities in the operational maintenance domain (internal/external, process optimizations, standardising, etc.)
- You organize Lean workshops with field functions
Levels, Attention to detail, Digitalization, Simplification, Field Service, Maintenance, Facility Services, Efficiency, Networks, Data Quality, Insurance, Seats Development, Productivity, Field Maintenance, Project Management, Optimization, Work Preparation, Industrial, Process Development, Reporting, Dutch, French, Project Management, Ticketing, REDUCE