Operational Excellence Junior Project Manager
Permanent Improvement Programmes (PIP) is the internal consulting team of the Eurofins Group based in Brussels. The team’s primary mission is to support Eurofins’ ambitious four year plan to profitably grow revenues to EUR 5 billion by 2020. Our team defines, governs and implements programmes to ensure harmonisation, standardisation and optimisation of relevant Eurofins operations.
The Operational Excellence Junior Project Manager independently owns and manages Permanent Improvement Programmes projects that deliver final end-products. He/She ensures full project and stakeholder management (including top Eurofins management, other group supporting functions like purchasing or sales and marketing, operational leaders from Eurofins network, etc.). He/She supports the team to deliver the other projects showing interdependencies with his/her assignment.
Experience: 2 to 5 years in business consulting or operational business improvement / reengineering roles with project management experience.
Education: Scientific degree from top University. Excellent student track record.
Languages: Excellent English, oral and written, is a must. Other languages are highly appreciated.
- Strong interpersonal skills (e.g. oral and written communication, presentation skills) as this role will interface a lot with local resources and experts to understand and document processes. Proven change management and influencing skills.
- Ability to define concepts, align them with key stakeholders in different countries and describe them clearly and concisely.
- Strong problem-solver with "can-do" mentality, able to both pragmatically define solutions and capture and understand all relevant details when necessary.
- Proven ability to independently set-up, manage and drive a clearly defined project.
Technical knowledge IT: MS Office products, Access DB a plus.
The Permanent Improvement Programmes are led by a diverse and international team working closely with upper management. This is a great position to get the foot in the door of a company where entrepreneurship is valued and internal movements are possible around the world.
What we offer:
- Involvement in strategic projects for Eurofins & exposure to group leaders;
- Integration in a fast growing international company with a dynamic working environment and a good team spirit where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- Extensive on-the-job coaching & training with clear areas of responsibility;
- An attractive salary package with extra-legal benefits.