* Requisition ID: WD146406
* Position: Full-Time Regular
* Open date: Jul 12, 2018 7:49 AM
* Functional area: Manufacturing
* Required degrees: Not Indicated
Select Locale Email a friend
- Create an additional pool of operational coaches in order to allow curricula and development
plans of First Line Leaders to be completed without compromising the business
- Clarify with the individual and the line management the learning/development needs and help
- Provide personal experience to support & accelerate the development of competencies &
knowledge of identified people on various topics such as shopfloor presence
- In collaboration with the Training & Knowledge Management team, provide and/or support its
strategy deployment, incl. hands' on training when appropriate.
- Be co-responsible with mentee and line manager for the success of the team
- Contribute to building a "high performing team" mindset and a culture of excellence within the
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement, providing constructive feedback and assisting operational people with issue
- Contribute to daily activities within the MPU/SPU, incl. the absorption of work overload. This includes the management of complex CAPA
- Be part and contribute to the operational coach network to share good practices & suggest ideas on how to improve the coaching approaches between MPU/SPU's.
At GSK we provide a supportive working environment, and a range of development challenges and opportunities. We also offer competitive benefits and compensation packages designed to attract and to retain the very best. GSK is proud to promote an open culture, encouraging people to be themselves and giving their ideas a chance to flourish. GSK is an equal opportunity employer.
Once our pioneering treatments have been developed, they are manufactured to the highest standards and distributed across the regions that need them most. Accomplishing this as efficiently and quickly as possible can quite literally be a matter of life and death. So it's no wonder that more than 70% of our talented workforce is based within Global Industrial Operations - the essential business unit that manufactures and manages the entire vaccine supply process, from customer order to product dispatch on a global scale.
As the name suggests, it operates in a multi-national context across more than 17 sites around the world, working closely in tandem with colleagues from a variety of disciplines and professions.
The department is structured in operating units that focus on various aspects of the manufacturing and supply process. These include Industrialisation (overseeing the transfer of production from R&D to a commercial level), Supply Chain Management and Technical Services.
Why You?Basic qualifications:
- The individual will have to coach/develop junior managers with university degree.
- Within the organization, coping with various environments, having strong interpersonal skills
and being willing to share knowledge
- Business knowledge, preferably in pharmaceutical environment
- Manufacturing processes & quality systems
- Good understanding of regulatory guidance and cGMP /GQP/ GQMP
- Change management and risk management approaches
- Basic accounting skills
- Strong capabilities to engage and develop teams and individuals, 'can do' attitude, take
actions that ensure the delivery of the remedial plans and initiatives
- Excellent communication and teaching skills to include active listening, respond effectively
and check understanding (pedagogy)
- Have a flexible mindset and be able to listen & understand needs
- Inspire and set direction, alignment with site business strategy
- Contribute to an efficient quality management (leading to a competitive advantage)
- Be able to apply two leadership approaches: mentoring and coaching
- Be able to prioritize and to reinforce leadership management messages and initiatives
- Trusted relationship building and networking, interpersonal capabilities to include influencing,
negotiation and be respectful for confidentiality
- Be self-organized and able to prioritize
- Be emotionally resilient and be able to work in a challenging environment
- Honest in feedback: provides necessary feedback, which allows the coachee to know what
s/he is doing well and what areas can be further developed for success
- Balanced perspective: brings a realistic viewpoint in discussions with the coachee, looking at
issues from the company's perspective as well as the mentee's and is also aware of his/her
own blind spots
GSK is one of the world's leading research-based pharmaceutical and healthcare companies - is committed to improving the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer.
GSK Vaccines is one of the world's leading vaccine companies, with a comprehensive portfolio of 39 vaccines for infants, adolescents and adults and 15 more in development. We have more than 16,000 people working worldwide to deliver nearly 2 (1.9) million vaccines every day to people in around 90% (172) of the world's countries.
For further information, please visit www.gsk.com.