Offshore Wind Operation and Maintenance Expert - Energy
Belgium, Brussels , Brussels-Capital Region
Engineering / Projects
TRA00001657 Requisition #
As one of the world's largest engineering consultancy companies and with more than 150 years of experience, TRACTEBEL is able to offer to its customers multidisciplinary solutions in energy, water and infrastructure. Its broad range of expertise extends across Europe, Africa, Asia, Middle East and Latin America, and allows to rise to our clients' most demanding challenges with the same high-quality engineering and consulting services no matter where their projects are. TRACTEBEL is part of ENGIE Group, a global energy company and leading provider of electricity, natural gas and energy services.
In order to strengthen its team "Renewable Energy", Tractebel is actively looking for a :
Offshore Wind Operation and Maintenance Expert
The working Environment
The "Energy Generation" Department is responsible for all the engineering related to the development and realisation of renewable and thermal energy generation projects in wind, solar power, biomass power, geothermal power, gas power and coal power. These projects go from the pre-feasibility studies up to final commissioning of the installations.
As Offshore Wind Operation and Maintenance (O&M) Expert, you will be in charge of delivering expertise services related to Offshore Wind O&M and you will be asked to support the team regarding the development of methodologies, tools and procedures.
This involves that :
* you deliver expertise in the domain of Offshore Wind O&M both to clients and colleagues.
* you support procurement related activities regarding offshore wind O&M including the elaboration of the technical specifications, clarification, negotiation and contract finalisation phase;
* You support the elaboration of the overall O&M strategy for offshore wind farms including asset integrity plans and cost estimations;
* you contribute to the O&M related topics in the field of international consultancy services in techno-economic assessment of offshore wind farms (e.g. due diligences on projects, due diligence on technology, follow up of technology evolution and innovations, … );
* you are aware of offshore wind farm O&M processes, challenges and evolutions
* You are familiar with the principle of "operability by design";
* You are familiar with typical QHSSE requirements regarding offshore wind farm operation and maintenance;
* you contribute to the continuous improvement of tools and methodologies regarding offshore wind turbine technology.
* You have a master in engineering with at least 7 years of seniority of which at least 3 in the offshore wind farm O&M technology sector;
* You have formal experience with the elaboration of O&M strategies for offshore wind farms;
* Formal experience with the operational phase of offshore wind turbine technology is a strong asset;
* You are fluent in English. Any other language, especially French is a bonus;
* You have experience in international consultancy services or are willing to develop it;
* You are customer focused, looking for the best technical solution taking into account the specific constrains of the project;
* You like a dynamic team environment;
* You have distinctive and proven capabilities to synthetize and clearly present information and results;
* You are willing to travel frequently;
* Openness to expatriation is a strong asset.
What we offer
* An interesting and varied job in an international environment with a good work/life balance;
* A stable work environment where professional growth and development are stimulated (via the Tractebel School and the ENGIE University);
* An attractive compensation package with fringe benefits;
* A permanent contract to ensure the roles offered are in accordance with your skills, interests, career goals and lifestyle.
Increase your visibility by updating your profile.
Find your submissions details.