Nuclear Traineeship for Young Engineers Electrabel 2018- Doel
Operations / Production sites
NUC00000422 Requisition #
ENGIE develops its businesses (power, natural gas, energy services) around a model based on responsible growth to take on the major challenges of energy's transition to a low-carbon economy: access to sustainable energy, climate-change mitigation and adaptation and the rational use of resources. ENGIE employs 153,090 people worldwide and achieved revenues of €66.6 billion in 2016.
A pioneer in nuclear energy in Europe with the development of the first Pressurized Water Reactor built in Belgium, ENGIE develops upstream activities (engineering, purchasing, operation, maintenance) as well as downstream (fuel and radwaste management, dismantling), employing more than 9,000 specialists in these domains. As a nuclear operator, ENGIE owns and operates 7 reactors in Belgium.
ENGIE Electrabel is the energy market leader in Belgium. The company forms part of ENGIE, a world player in electricity, natural gas and energy services. ENGIE Electrabel offers you the chance to grow, develop and face new challenges. Whatever your qualification, whatever your training, a world of opportunity awaits you here.
In Belgium ENGIE Electrabel occupies a unique position with a portfolio covering all forms of energy: wind power, bio-energy, natural gas, nuclear power, combined solutions ...
Our personnel in the generation activities ensure that ENGIE Electrabel is able to maintain its strong reputation as an electricity producer. Thanks to their talent, know-how and dedication they help to further expand the technical advantages of our generating facilities.
Electrabel is recruiting young engineers who have a passion for energy and a special interest in nuclear power.
The nuclear power plant of Doel is looking for engineers who wish to take up the operational challenges within one of the main departments on the sites (Operations, Maintenance, Care, Engineering) and who will initially participate in technical and operational (improvement) projects. You will find yourself in a fascinating working environment where you'll have every opportunity to flourish and pursue your development.
Electrabel offers you :
* a permanent contract
* an attractive salary and benefits package
* a wide range of training and development possibilities
* a healthy work-life balance
* access to many formal and informal networks
* the possibility of building up a career in the nuclear sector
* you are a civil or industrial engineer in electricity, mechanical engineering, electromechanics, energy, nuclear energy, …
* you are a recent graduate with a maximum of 3 years of work experience
* you are dynamic and flexible, also with regard to geographic mobility
* you are analytically minded and a skilled communicator
* you are very safety-conscious
* you are a team player, but can also work independently, take initiative and shoulder responsibilities
* you are good at dealing with people and have skills or potential in project management
* you speak Dutch fluently and have an active knowledge of English and French
Your HR contact person
Nancy Mortier - 0032 3 280 09 19
Increase your visibility by updating your profile.
Find your submissions details.