NUC-Medior Thermalhydraulic Engineer
Belgium, Brussels , Brussels-Capital Region
Engineering / Projects
TRA00000760 Requisition #
ENGIE is a global energy company, a leading provider of electricity, natural gas, and energy services. With 153,090 employees in more than 70 countries worldwide, ENGIE achieved revenue of €66.6 billion in 2016. ENGIE is committed to being a leader in the energy transition.
We are looking for talented and motivated people to create the future of energy. Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity, and help us meet the energy challenges of today and tomorrow.
At the helm of the Energy Transition, TRACTEBEL provides a full range of services throughout the life cycle of its clients' projects. As one of the world's largest engineering consultancy companies and with more than 150 years of experience, we are able to offer our customers multidisciplinary solutions in energy, water and infrastructure. Our broad range of expertise extends across Europe, Africa, Asia, Middle East and Latin America, allowing us to rise to our clients' most demanding challenges with the same high-quality engineering and consulting services no matter where their projects are.
Tractebel's Nuclear Entity seeks for its "Safety and Modelling Expertise" competence centre a (m/f) :
Medior Thermalhydraulic Engineer
Within the 'Safety & Modelling Expertise', competence centre, the Thermalhydraulic Group is in charge of the following disciplines:
* Licensing Studies (SGTR, FWLB,…);
* PWR Plant Operation Support;
* Computational Fluid Dynamics;
* Analysis of plant behaviour (e.g. Natural Circulation, …).
* You are in charge of performing Licensing Studies;
* You perform complex thermalhydraulic engineering analysis in the domain of nuclear reactor systems using industry-standard methods and simulation tools (e.g. RELAP5/Mod3.3 and TRACE);
* You write technical reports about the studies performed;
* You defend your work to the Belgian Safety Authorities;
* You work in a team of about 12 engineers, in close interaction with your colleagues.
* You obtained a Master in Engineering or a Master in Physics;
* A background in analysing Design Base Accidents (Class III and Class IV) is an asset, as well as being familiar with international codes and standards;
* You have knowledge of the Belgian nuclear domain;
* You have at least 5 years of experience in complex thermalhydraulics calculation;
* You are able to communicate (write/speak) in English and French or Dutch;
* You are interested to become a high-level expert in this topic.
What we offer
* An interesting and varied job in an international environment with a good work/life balance;
* A stable work environment where professional growth and development are stimulated (via the Tractebel School and the ENGIE University);
* An attractive compensation package with fringe benefits;
* A permanent contract to ensure the roles offered are in accordance with your skills, interests, career goals and lifestyle.
Please contact email@example.com for any further information.
Increase your visibility by updating your profile.
Find your submissions details.