NUC-Mechanical Engineer Equipment Medior/Senior
Engineering / Projects
TRA00000770 Requisition #
ENGIE is a global energy company, a leading provider of electricity, natural gas, and energy services. With 153,090 employees in more than 70 countries worldwide, ENGIE achieved revenue of €66.6 billion in 2016. ENGIE is committed to being a leader in the energy transition.
We are looking for talented and motivated people to create the future of energy. Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity, and help us meet the energy challenges of today and tomorrow.
The "Nuclear" Operational Entity seeks for its N44 - "Mechanical Equipment Department" a (m/f):
Mechanical Engineer Equipment Medior/Senior
The working environment
The Mechanical Equipment Department is in charge of the following tasks:
* Expertise in mechanical components;
* Procurement of mechanical Equipment and Nuclear Fuel;
* Quality Surveillance-Supplier and Repair Qualification;
* In service Inspection and Ageing Management;
* Fuel Quality Control and Handling.
As member of the group "Equipment Supply", you will be in charge of the following activities in close relation with the Project Managers and the Customers:
* Expertise in mechanical equipment, particularly for valve, servomotor & pump technologies.
* Coaching junior engineers;
* Purchase of mechanical equipment (valves, servomotors, pumps, compressor, handling equipment,…) :
* Technical expertise and definition of the needs;
* Preparation of the documents - Technical Requisition File, commercial documents, ... for call for tenders;
* Review and analysis of the supplier's bids;
* Support in the commercial negotiations with the suppliers;
* Follow-up of the contract from the kick-off meeting until the final acceptance on site.
* Qualification of equipment during test campaigns;
* Manufacturing follow-up of equipment in close cooperation with the Quality Surveillance section and with the Customer;
* Assisting the Project Manager and the Customer in meetings and technical discussions with the Safety Authorities.
* Mechanical Engineer with at least 15 years experience in themechanical engineering sector;
* Working knowledge of French, Dutch and English languages;
* Can work with limited supervision;
* Interest in design, manufacturing and site operation activities;
* Ability to draft reports, synthesis, calculation note and Technical Requisition File documents;
* Deep knowledge of mechanical technology & standards, materials, manufacturing, maintenance and obsolescence issue;
* Methodical, accurate, organized, solution minded with team-player skills;
* Good computer skills (excel, access, …);
* Ready to work abroad for short or long missions.
What we offer
* An interesting and varied job in an international environment with a good work/life balance;
* A stable work environment where professional growth and development are stimulated (via the Tractebel School and the ENGIE University);
* An attractive compensation package with fringe benefits;
* A permanent contract to ensure the roles offered are in accordance with your skills, interests, career goals and lifestyle.
Please contact email@example.com for any further information.
Increase your visibility by updating your profile.
Find your submissions details.