NUC-Design Engineer in Power Electricity
Belgium, Brussels , Brussels-Capital Region
Engineering / Projects
TRA00000660 Requisition #
ENGIE is a global energy company, a leading provider of electricity, natural gas, and energy services. With 154,950 employees in more than 70 countries worldwide, ENGIE achieved revenue of €69.9 billion in 2015. ENGIE is committed to being a leader in the energy transition.
We are looking for talented and motivated people to create the future of energy. Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity, and help us meet the energy challenges of today and tomorrow.
Tractebel's Nuclear Entity seeks for its "Tihange & International Group" ("Department Electricity") a (m/f) :
Design Engineer In Power Electricity
You must be able to manage the various aspects relating to electrical power for construction or renovation projects at nuclear power stations, for nuclear and conventional electrical systems. In addition, you must be able to take on the following tasks :
* Take charge of design, renovation and optimization studies for electrical systems, in compliance with local and international standards and regulations;
* Set out the ratings of equipment, technical specifications and the general design of electrical systems, including generators, generator protections, generator breakers, power transformers, MV and LV motors, AC and DC electrical boards, DC and Safe AC systems, emergency diesel generating sets, cabling,...
* As Contract Owner take charge of the invitations to tender, the analysis and technical-commercial negotiation of bids as well as the awarding of contracts for the supply of electrical equipment or services;
* Oversee the management of interfaces relating to other technical disciplines or with the customer's installation;
* Conduct a technical-commercial follow-up of contracts;
* Take part in factory tests, in the supervision of on-site assembly and in commissioning tests for electrical equipment or systems;
* Provide consulting in the field of electrical systems of nuclear generation units;
* Keep an eye on changes on the market, best practices as well as advances in electrical/ nuclear standards and regulatory requirements;
* Participate in the improvement of methods used in the electrical engineering field for nuclear generation units.
* You have got a master of electrical or electromechanical engineering with a few years experience in the field of nuclear power generation;
* You have an interest in the analysis and research of solutions to a variety of technical problems in the area of electrical power systems;
* You have proficient knowledge of French and a good grasp of Dutch and English;
* You are motivated and able to work well in a multi-disciplinary team;
* Customer-satisfaction must be part of your day-to-day vision;
* You have a dynamic personality and a proactive and innovative approach to work;
* You are independent and have an acute sense of responsibility;
* You are mobile and open to missions abroad (short or medium-term).
What we offer
* An interesting and varied job in an international environment with a good work/life balance;
* A stable work environment where professional growth and development are stimulated (via the Tractebel School and the ENGIE University);
* An attractive compensation package with fringe benefits;
* A permanent contract to ensure the roles offered are in accordance with your skills, interests, career goals and lifestyle.
Please contact email@example.com for any further information.
Increase your visibility by updating your profile.
Find your submissions details.