Non-Clinical CMC Statistician
Date: Jul 24, 2019
Location: Braine L'alleud, Walloon Brabant, BE
Help us transform patients' lives.
At UCB, we put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with severe disease. Working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation. Will you join us in our pioneering adventure?
To strengthen our Non-Clinical CMC Statistical team, based in our Technical and Supply Chain Opperations department in Braine-l'Alleud, Belgium, we are looking to fill the position of: Non-Clinical CMC Statistician.
Are you analytical with innovative capacities? At UCB that makes you an 'analyvative' person. This unique blend of talent means you are good at processing facts to forge new solutions for patients.
As a UCB 'analyvative' person and Non-Clinical CMC Statistician you like to work in an environment where you can:
* Be part of a dynamic statistical team.
* Be proactive, bright and autonomous in delivering end-to-end projects that meet business needs.
* Show how reliable and accountable you are in providing clear and effective solutions in new ways.
* Build strategic partnerships with collaborators and promote statistical thinking in decision making in non-clinical areas of drug development
As a UCB 'analyvative' person and Non-Clinical CMC Statistician you will contribute by:
* Providing statistical expertise to non-clinical CMC drug development activities, with focus on assay development, bioprocess development, quality control, and manufacturing.
* Performing statistical analyses and collaborating with investigators to ensure the statistical integrity of Non-clinical CMC reports.
* Supporting regulatory submissions and investigations.
* Developing and delivering statistics training courses to Non-clinical CMC audiences
Interested? For this position you'll need the following education, experience and skills:
* Master's degree in statistics or biostatistics (Ph.D. in statistics or biostatistics and/or experience as statistician in product development within the pharmaceutical industry it's a plus)
* Statistical consulting skills combined with excellent problem-solving skills.
* Experience with statistical software packages such as R, SAS, and JMP.
* Effective oral and written communication skills.
* Ability to work independently on multiple projects.
* Ability to work in multi-disciplinary team.
* Fluent in English (French it's a plus)
Job Segment: Clinic, Statistics, Biology, Consulting, Developer, Healthcare, Data, Science, Technology