.NET C# Developer (Midlevel/Senior)
Belgium, Limbourg, Genk
Engineering / Projects
IND00000428 Requisition #
As a dedicated .NET developer you are responsible for the design, development and maintenance or support of various Web and Mobile Applications. You put your C# knowledge to work and deliver high quality business critical applications.
* Translating customers' need into functional .NET solutions
* Custom development in .NET with C#
* Design and outlining of .NET Windows, Web and Mobile Applications
* Logistics and Industrial Framework development
* Respecting the agreed planning and budged for the project
* Being a Team Player
Do you recognize yourself in this profile?
* Bachelor or Master degree in ICT or equivalent by experience
* Experienced in .NET (C#, Agile, Scrum, ASP.NET, HTML5, MS SQL Server): .NET 3.5 or later
* Interest in Web and Mobile Application developing
* French speaking
+ Translate French speaking clients' needs into functional .NET solutions
+ Communicate functional .NET solutions to the team
What we offer
* Small, young and dynamic team of 8 developers and 1 manager (within the ENGIE Group)
* Projects in various sectors
* Training in cutting-edge technologies
* Attractive career opportunities in line with your motivation
* Full wage package
* Work-life balance
Place of work: Genk
Want to join our team?
Apply with the application button or via firstname.lastname@example.org
* Posting Date: Jan 7, 2019
Increase your visibility by updating your profile.
Find your submissions details.