MS Exchange/Windows Server Migration Engineer - near Hasselt, Belgium
Languages: ENGLISH with DUTCH (essential)
Skills and Experience:
- At least 8 years of experience in a similar position.
- Experience with Exchange migrations (>2010=2016) and 2nd & 3rd level support.
- Experience with Windows Server management (migration, 3rd level support etc.).
- Knowledge of industrial applications such as Wonderware, ePlan etc. is a plus.
Description of work:
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems.
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks.
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies.
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes.
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools.
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure.
Please send your CV to Javaid and call to discuss further.
We are an equal opportunities employment agency and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
We champion difference in the world of technology recruitment and work with clients who actively wish to diversify their talent force - ALL applicants welcome to apply