Methods & Innovation Manager
Engineering / Projects
ENG00003193 Requisition #
As the market leader, ENGIE Cofely manages and maintains numerous technical facilities across Belgium. From air conditioning, electricity and lighting to transport systems in airports, sport and leisure complexes, swimming pools, offices, hospitals, industrial buildings and more. We also provide full energy management services for customers' buildings, as well as facility services (such as telephony management, catering, cleaning, handymen, maintenance of green areas and much more) for many organisations and companies.
* under the responsibility of the Operations Support Manager, and in close collaboration with the Operational Excellence Manager the selected candidate will be responsible for
+ supervising the Contract Estimation team (7-8 people)
+ supervising a person focusing on
o updating, optimising, formalising, communicating operational methods & processes
o formalising and applying continuous improvement processes
o establishing Best Practices and managing Knowledge Management processes
o technology and regulatory watch
+ supervising a person focusing on Business Continuity Management
+ ensuring Risk Management processes with the entity and liaising with the ENGIE Group regarding this matter.
+ facilitating and promoting Innovations, promote utilisation of the Innovation platform
+ interfacing with the ENGIE Group regarding innovative businesses, technologies, tools
+ participating to establish requirements for our operational and digital tools
+ liaising with the ISO Quality Management Team and participate to the establishment and review of ISO procedures
* industrial or Civil Engineer mechanical, electrical or electromechanical, ideally completed by a training in process management/continuous improvement with experience of 3-5 years in building technics
* rigorous, analytical and organised
* tactic and strategic thinking
* ability to conceptualise
* good interpersonal and communication skills
* knowledge of building technics, HVAC and electrical installations is an asset
* knowledge of energy efficiency concepts is an asset
* open to digital technologies
* trilingual NL/FR/EN
* Office suite
ENGIE Cofely offers you
A dynamic, multidisciplinary and multicultural work environment, opportunities for continuous development and an attractive remuneration complemented by an extra benefits package.
Your HR contact person
Karin Zorayan - 0032 (0)2 213 55 07
Increase your visibility by updating your profile.
Find your submissions details.