Belgium, Antwerp, Zwijndrecht, Zwijndrecht - Fabricom
Quality / Health / Safety / Environment
INT00000350 Requisition #
The Department International Projects, part of the Division Industry North, located in Zwijndrecht (Antwerp) is the reliable partner for the construction and commissioning of large and complex multi-technical installations. We serve top rated companies in Western Europe, active in petrochemical, pharma, power generation, tank storage,… with modular construction as well as stick build installation. To realize our ever challenging objectives, we are looking for an experienced: Method Engineer.
* you validate project related documents
* you deliver the required QC deliverables as per contract
* you perform a QA/QC review of tender and contractual documentation and make/communicate a summary of remarks/recommendations
* you make sure the construction team respects the QC inspection program
* you support the organization with QC expertise
* you communicate on QC performance
* attending client meetings on QC subjects, on request
* performing and supporting internal and external audits
* you review existing procedures and optimize
* you initiate, develop and implement new procedures
* you have a professional Bachelor in electricity or mechanics
* first work experience on projects is necessary
* you are very accurate with data
* you have very good knowledge of Excel, Access
* you have very good knowledge of Dutch and English (read, speak and write)
* you have good analytical skills
* you are a team player
* good ability to communicate
ENGIE Fabricom offers you
Working at ENGIE Fabricom is a challenge that opens up opportunities to participate in exciting projects in various sectors of activity. You will be in contact with on-site personnel and offered training in cutting-edge technologies. You will be entrusted with a range of responsibilities, to be performed with a high degree of team spirit and self-sufficiency. Attractive career opportunities are available in line with your profile and your motivation.
Your HR contact person
Kevin - 0471 58 23 54
* Posting Date: Jun 13, 2019
Increase your visibility by updating your profile.
Find your submissions details.