Belgium, Flanders , Flemish Brabant
Installation / Construction
INT00000329 Requisition #
Structured to meet the challenges of tomorrow, ENGIE Fabricom is a leading player in a range of markets and sectors including services, industry, infrastructure, energy and oil & gas. Its strong presence in Belgium and Luxembourg, as well as its branches and sister companies in Europe, enable it to participate in any major project, whether local or pan-European.
As an ENGIE Group company within the Group's Energy Services business line, ENGIE Fabricom has wide-ranging experience in efficiency in the fields of energy and the environment. From design through to installation and operation, the solutions it offers show a systematic commitment to more rational use of energy.
Along with ENGIE Axima and ENGIE Cofely, ENGIE Fabricom is part of the BeLux entity of ENGIE Energy Services. Together, these three companies play an essential role in the fields of installations, innovative services and technologies, long-term energy and technical management, as well as facility management.
Our Bending Department, based mainly in Grimbergen with a subsidiary sales office in Moerdijk (The Netherlands), is looking for a Metallurgical Engineer (m/f).
The bending workshop in Grimbergen is Europe's largest manufacturer of induction bend pipes, creating complete spools from a single straight pipe. This involves using a variety of (induction) bending machines, furnaces and welding equipment.
* within our R&D team you are responsible for the technical aspects of the business:
+ on the one hand, you are closely involved in the launch process for new projects:
o translating customer specifications into project procedures with effective quality control points and monitoring in the workshop
o providing technical support to the entire production and sales team and our customers
+ on the other hand, you are responsible for monitoring and comprehensively reporting on multiple internal R&D projects, as well as implementing and entrenching improvement actions and engineering within the department. To this end you work closely with the entire production team
* you report to the Quality Manager
* you have a degree in industrial mechanical engineering or welding engineering
* you have a thorough knowledge of materials science
* you are fluent in Dutch/English with a good knowledge of French
* you have a good knowledge of MS Office
* you are driven, thoughtful and a problem solver
* you are creative and enterprising in proposing and developing improvement processes
* you are communicative, analytical, well-organised, a team player and someone who takes the lead
* an ability to take initiative and work independently is key
* you are mindful of commercial aspects
* you work in Grimbergen but are willing to travel for short periods to customers based in Belgium and abroad
ENGIE Fabricom offers you
Working at ENGIE Fabricom is a challenge that opens up opportunities to participate in exciting projects in various sectors of activity. You will be in contact with on-site personnel and offered training in cutting-edge technologies. You will be entrusted with a range of responsibilities, to be performed with a high degree of team spirit and self-sufficiency. Attractive career opportunities are available in line with your profile and your motivation.
Your HR contact person
Annick Verelst - +32 478 88 63 34
Increase your visibility by updating your profile.
Find your submissions details.