Medical Director Clinical Development TA Neurology
Date: Oct 30, 2018
Location: Anderlecht, Brussels, BE
Global Clinical Development
Location: Raleigh, NC; Monheim, Germany; or Brussels, Belgium
Help us transform patients' lives.
At UCB, we put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with severe disease. Working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation. Will you join us in our pioneering adventure?
To strengthen our Clinical Development Practice, based in our UCB sites in Raleigh, NC or, Monheim, Germany, or Brussels, Belgium (Headquarters), we are looking to fill the position of: Medical Director TA Bone/NewMeds.
As a UCB Medical Director you like to work in an environment where you can:
* Be innovative in clinical drug development and your assessment of current and future treatment strategies
* Deliver thorough and ethical scientific/clinical safety data analysis to show value for patients
* Work together with internal and external stakeholders to find solutions for patients living with severe diseases
You will contribute by:
* Providing medical and scientific expertise into project and study teams to successfully develop and execute clinical development plans including clinical study protocols and reports, regulatory submission documents, and other clinical documents
* Ensuring the study-related safety of the subjects in the clinical trials through appropriate medical monitoring of studies on an ongoing basis
* Providing training and ongoing input to all members of the Clinical Team and the Clinical Study Team on medical/scientific issues related to the therapeutic field in question
* Serving as a key global medical/scientific spokesperson for UCB with the internal and external community including various regulatory and governmental agencies (for post-Proof Of Concept clinical programs).
Interested? For this position you'll need the following education, experience and skills:
* Medical qualification (MD) required
* Board certification or other relevant higher medical and academic qualification in neurology
* Experience in clinical practice in relevant discipline preferred
* Experience in pharmaceutical industry in clinical development, including knowledge of GCP
* Clear and articulate verbal, written and presentation skills with good command of the English language and the appropriate comportment to represent UCB internationally at meetings and congresses.
* Strong team player with ability to work in global diverse matrix teams and to build effective working relationships at all levels in the organization
* Scientific curiosity and ability to innovate combined with attention to timelines, results and added value
Discover more about UCB at www.ucb.com/careers.
Job Segment: Medical, Clinic, Medical Technologist, Neurology, Manager, Healthcare, Management