The Mechanical Equipment Department is in charge of the following tasks:
- Expertise in mechanical components
- Procurement of mechanical Equipment ( valves, rotating equipment,... )
- Quality Surveillance and Repair Qualification
- In service Inspection and Ageing Management
- Civil or industrial engineer specialized in mechanics, electromechanics or materials with experience in the engineering sector
- Working knowledge of Dutch and English languages (French knowledge is an asset)
- Ability to draft Technical Requisition File, reports and synthesis documents
- Interest in nuclear rules, design, manufacturing and site operation activities
- Knowledge in mechanical technology, materials, manufacturing, maintenance and obsolescence issue is an asset
- Methodical, accurate, organized, solution minded with team-player skills; Good computer skills (excel, access, …)
- Ready to work abroad for short or long missions
Syngenia, member of ENGIE , aims to strengthen the development of its customers through its technical assistance.
By recruiting employees, selected for their skills and experiences, but also for their ability to adapt to the environment of our customers.
By cultivating the passion of its employees through the possibility that we give them to develop through continuous training and various experiences.