Cennox is a progressive and ambitious B2B company that provides a wide range of services to the Banking & Financial Industry, primarily around ATM Machines Installation & Maintenance, ATM Security, Signage and Branch Transformation. Our organization has customers all over the world, but is strongly represented in the United Kingdom, the United States and Europe. With more than 700 staff members globally, Cennox is on a path of rapid growth.
Our Head Office for Europe is located in Zaventem, Belgium. To further strengthen our R&D team, we are looking for a passionate Mechanical Engineer.
As a Mechanical Engineer, you will assume all responsibilities in the field of mechanics concerning the development and industrialization of new Cennox products and optimizing existing products. Your main tasks will include:
- Develop new concepts in the field of mechanics, create first cost estimations and prepare a project plan
- Create a prototype based on an initial design and convert into a tangible, working model
- Industrialize the prototype into a production-ready design and transfer to production
- Create BOM’s, identify suppliers and create cost matrices
- Define the necessary tests which must be carried out on the designs during quality check
- Collaborate with suppliers and / or customers to integrate the new product with a 3rd party solution
- You have a degree in (Electro-)mechanics and are familiar with CAD software (Solid Works)
- You have the necessary years of experience with the development of mechanical parts in the field of sheet metal and / or machining techniques and / or extrusions and / or injection moulding. Knowledge of project management is a plus. You are fluent in English. Knowledge of Dutch would be a plus.
- You can perform your job both independently and in a team.
A challenging position within an international setting. Competitive compensation package with fringe benefits.