Mechanical Design Engineer - SINT-TRUIDEN
Have you always been passionate about engineering and machinery. Are you looking for a varied job with a lot of challenges within in the automotive sector? A job where you tackle technical projects and implement enhancements, then this job might be something for you!
We are searching for a mechanical design engineer (M/F/X) for an international player, based in Sint-Truiden. Are you ready for this challenge and you want to do it together with Experis? Read on!
Experis, part of the ManpowerGroup, is a global market leader in HR services and talent sourcing solutions. Present in over 50 countries worldwide, our clients are amongst the most prestigious companies in today's changing world of work. Experis-experts provide top candidates with challenging missions in the specialties IT, Engineering, Life Sciences , Finance and Human Resources.
Your career is our mission !
* As a mechanical design engineer you are part of the development team for transmissions and powertrains.
* Together with your team you are responsible for test setups and test fixtures.
* You communicate with stakeholders and afterwards you design everything conform the requirements which have been agreed on.
* You work out the concepts into well-designed 3D-parts and assemblies, drawings and documentation.
* You provide technical support to the test center by assisting in the assembly of test setups and fixtures you have designed.
* You have an engineering degree (industrial, electromechanical or mechanical).
* You have experience with Creo Parametric, and a PLM system, preferably Windchill.
* Relevant experience in automotive is seen as an asset.
* You are an independent, perseverant and systematic worker with a goal-oriented and analytical mindset.
* You have a thorough and systematic approach for design and a thorough knowledge and experience in mechanics, hydraulics, dynamics and tooling.
* As a consultant mechanical design engineer you get the opportunity to be part of Experis ManpowerGroup. You're offered a permanent contract at our company.
* Together we determine an excellent career path for you. To succeed you can rely on all advantages offered by the ManpowerGroup: training, guest speakers, one-on-one guidance, …
* We offer a dynamic work environment with a lot of potential.
Interested? Send us your resume at email@example.com or contact 09 321 82 75!
Author Daan BarbePosted on April 12, 2018April 13, 2018Categories Advanced - en, Design Engineer - en, Electromechanics - en, webbel - enTags Belgium, Electromechanics, Enseignement Superieur - Hoger Onderwijs : Master, Limbourg - Limburg, Master, SINT-TRUIDEN, Université - Universiteit
Previous Previous post: Project Engineer - Regio Leuven
* Engineering/Life Sciences
* HR & Finance