Mechanical automotive engineer
Visualize yourself working on cutting-edge projects that are shaping the future of mobility. Working together with fellow engineers on solutions that will impact the society and the way we travel. Make the world more sustainable by contributing to a cleaner planet and simultaneously evolve your career in the automotive industry! We are looking for motivated mechanical automotive engineers with a deep understanding of development and engineering of sub-systems, system integration and product development within the automotive industry.
Jan Plender, Team Manager Automotive Engineering:
"As member of our Automotive Engineering Team you will get a lot of opportunities to work on a wide variety of projects. Many of our engineers are currently involved in innovative Electrification or Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) development projects for some of the leading vehicle manufacturers. You will be working in an international environment with our customers, suppliers and colleagues. With our in-house prototype manufacturing and testing facilities you often get involved in the whole development process from concept phase till testing and validation"
What you do on a daily basis
What do we expect from you?
What motivates you?
In today’s world, change is a constant factor. Leveraging the positive potential of change is your driver. Innovation is your guiding principle – an inspiration that brings you to life and gives meaning to everything you do. At Capgemini engineering we value excellence, care, responsibility, dynamism and innovation.
Get the future you want
In addition to dynamic work opportunities and inspiring colleagues, Capgemini Engineering gives you freedom and flexibility to help you achieve your professional goals. We invite you to enable us fuel your ambitions. Be a part of the organization that promotes individual empowerment and growth with wide array of training opportunities.
We also offer:
• A permanent contract with an appropriate salary.
• 25 vacation days and holiday pay.
• Mobility allowance for your travel costs. You can use this mobility allowance for a lease car or you can have it paid out gross.
• A bonus scheme.
• A good pension.
• Working from home allowance.
• Extensive education and training opportunities through our own Capgemini Engineering Academy.
• An innovation budget and access to our Innovation Lab, where you can start your own hobby project with equipment such as an oscilloscope, 3D printer and laser cutter.
• Possibility to grow and contribute to innovative projects in the automotive industry.
• Working in a innovative international environment, for and with the key players in the automotive industry.
• Be part of an open culture in which diversity is one of our guiding principles.