Marketing & Sales within ENGIE Electrabel
The department Marketing & Sales within ENGIE Electrabel is responsible for the development of all commercial activities.
ENGIE Electrabel has set the standard for the sale of electricity and gas in Belgium, and takes all opportunities which the energy transition offers.
To further consolidate this position, we want to strengthen the team with a Salesforce marketing cloud technical analyst.
You will apply your expertise in various areas:
* You analyze the (new) requirements of the business
* You carry out technical analyses and create technical specifications for Marketing Cloud, including integration components (SFMC, APIs & Managed Packages)
* You manage and track the implementation of solutions at all stages (development-testing-development)
* You work to develop and apply best practices, control measures and templates for configured solutions on the Marketing Cloud-Platform
* You develop and coordinate technical documentation relating to new Marketing Cloud developments
Ownership & Communication :
* You drive forward new topics and following this also the implementation, so that all technical adaptations and configurations meet the 'best practices' within the sector
* You have constant interaction with the business/functional teams
* You act as an advisor for new functionalities of applications, releases and upgrades, for example through running workshops
Are you our UPtimist?
* you gained your Bachelor or Masters degree in Computer Science/IT
* since then you already built up relevant experience for at least four years within an equivalent role
* ideally you can demonstrate initial relevant experience within an environment which is implementing the Marketing Cloud
* your expertise:
+ CRM and integration experience with third party applications / platforms
+ the configuration of SFMC work flows, dashboards, profiles and reports
+ Google Analytics
+ Lightning UI, Salesforce Community Cloud, DMP, Journey Builder and Email Studio
+ tracking SFMC performance
+ Journey Builder Configuration
+ Salesforce integration with other on-premises systems
+ functional analysis, modelling and design methods
+ advanced SQL, Java Script, AMP Script, web development
+ integration frameworks cloud-page-configuration and API development
* you have knowledge of different techniques for data extraction/manipulation, such as selecting, filtering, segmenting, compile-cleaning, making joins, ...
* web services (SOAP, REST) applied to an integration platform are understood
* you are proactive, communicative and you have a powerful problem-solving capacity
* you love working in a continuously developing environment
* you speak fluent English with a good knowledge of French and/or Dutch
Yes? Don't wait any longer and grab your opportunity !
We offer you a competitive salary enhanced with a number of benefits: company car with other mobility benefits, bonus, meal vouchers, representation allowance, insurances and a discount on your energy bill.
At ENGIE Electrabel you are part of a fascinating and varied working environment.
Within the group there are quite a number of opportunities up for grabs through the wide variety of training and development possibilities.
In your job you will combine plenty of teamwork with the necessary independence and freedom. We do this by creating a healthy work-life balance.
In particular we guarantee a great working atmosphere within a forward-thinking international environment.
Your HR contact person:
* Posting Date: Oct 23, 2019