Marketing & Sales Manager - Nuclear
Belgium, Brussels, Brussels-Capital Region
Sales / Customer services
NUC00000507 Requisition #
Marketing & Sales Manager
Tractebel, part of ENGIE group has more than 150 years of experience and is one of the world's largest engineering consultancy companies. With more than 60 years of nuclear experience, our high-level engineering and consulting services offer added-value across the full lifecycle of nuclear installations, from design to decommissioning.
The working environment
You will join the Business Development, Marketing & Sales Department of the BE Belgium NUC and report to the Department Director. The main mission of the Department is the development and commercialization worldwide of the products and services of the Entity. You will join a dynamic team and take a key role in achieving our ambition to boost our internationalization and diversification.
* You participate in the sales activities (prospecting, bidding, negotiating…) of the Nuclear Entity in Belgium and on the international market, targeting new clients and ensuring sustainable growth of the business with our regular customers. You participate in the diversification of our activities, inside and outside of the nuclear world;
* You are responsible for offer preparation, offer submission and commercial negotiation up to contract signature. You prepare the offer jointly with the concerned Product Manager and a Technical Bid Manager;
* You are responsible for or participate to prospection activities and market analyses;
* You ensure market watch and effective interaction with the Tractebel regional offices of the target countries assigned to you;
* You take care of the contacts with the clients and partners in close collaboration with the Product Managers.
* Civil engineer / industrial engineer, with preferably some experience in nuclear engineering in an international environment.
* 10 years of experience in sales and/or business development.
* Good knowledge of both national languages. Fluent in English. Knowledge of other languages is welcome.
* Good writing and communication skills.
* Good at listening to customers.
* Good at planning simultaneous assignments and you are a good organiser, even in unexpected circumstances.
* Great capacity for multicultural human relations.
* Willing to travel abroad on short missions.
* Flexible in your time schedule.
What we offer
* An interesting and varied job in an international environment with a good work/life balance.
* A stable work environment where professional growth and development are connected.
* An attractive compensation package with fringe benefits.
* A permanent contract to ensure the roles offered are in accordance with your skills, interests, career goals and lifestyle.
Tractebel was born in Belgium 150 years ago and today is proud to be one of the world's largest engineering players for energy, water and infrastructure projects. Headquartered in Brussels and present in 33 countries, the company maintains five regional offices and one subsidiary in Belgium, from where more than 1600 staff members provide high-quality engineering and consulting services to private and public clients in the country and across the globe.
Tractebel welcomes candidates from all backgrounds, and actively promotes Diversity in the workforce.
* Posting Date: Jul 23, 2019
Increase your visibility by updating your profile.
Find your submissions details.