Marketing Brand Manager Benelux
Locations: Diegem, Belgium
Functions: Product Management
Start a new job search
Apply Get Referred
Requisition ID: 1905744262W
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care is the contact lens division of the largest and most comprehensive manufacturer of healthcare products in the world. In 20 years Johnson & Johnson Vision Care has established itself as the world leader in contact lenses and its ACUVUE® brand is currently the No. 1 selling lens in the world, distributed in over 70 countries worldwide. JJVC had recently integrated the business of CEH (solutions, drops) to broaden the offer.
Responsible for creating, developing and implementing a strong marketing BNL plan in full alignment with the cluster strategy to achieve the strategic and business objectives for the BeNeLux.
The BeNeLux team is part of the FBI Cluster team which include France Benelux and Iberia.
* Actively participate in the BeNeLux strategy within the management team
* Plan and implement the marketing plan for the ACUVUE® brand to both customers (opticians/ KA) and consumers in alignment of the FBI strategy.
* Implementation of local initiatives to ensure strong and effective competitive differentiation specific to Belgium and Netherlands.
* Lead the different elements of the marketing mix for Benelux: New products launch / Advertising and PR / Pricing / Targeting of customers / Promotional plans
* Lead the sales meeting from preparation (sales messaging) to presentation and tracking of the results closely with the sales team and FBI marketing cluster.
* Lead and decide the best allocation of the country A&P budget, striving for efficiencies wherever possible.
* Management of external agencies and monitoring of budget allocated for marketing plan execution.
* Strong partnership with key stakeholders in the local management team, as well as with the regional (FBI + EMEA) marketing team.
* Shape digital strategy aligned with the EMA guidelines and recommendation (acuvue.be / acuvue.lu)
* Responsible for monthly forecasting per brand
* Highly involved in Business Plan preparation, both on the strategic shaping and deliver final presentation on outcomes.
Based in Amersfoort (Netherlands) with frequent meeting in Diegem (Belgium) - Remote work can be considered. Reports to the FBI Marketing Director based in Paris with a dotted line to the Commercial Business Unit Manager based in the BeNeLux.
* Proven previous marketing experience or relevant marketing background
* Digital experience + Ability to deliver successful integrated campaigns.
* Strong communication and presentation + analytics skills
* Fluent in Dutch and English (French is a bonus.)
* Collaboration and team spirit
* Puts the CREDO at the heart of every day-to-day activity and behavior with people.
* Business School
* Sales experience would be a plus.
* Consumer Goods and Professional marketing experience (combination if possible) would be beneficial.
What's in it for you…?
"Caring for the world, one person at a time…"
As an employee we consider you as our most valuable asset. We take your career seriously.
As part of a global team in an innovative environment your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility.
Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth.
Our benefits make sure we care for you and your family now and in the future.
Johnson & Johnson Medical NV (7546)