- Marketing analysis: you will analyze and fine tune the targets, loyalty and market potential
- Financials of the marketing offers/products: you will work in close collaboration with the local finance team to maximize the profitability of the products/services
- Commercial reporting: you will work with the marketers to help work on targets, weekly reporting, loyalty in order to build the reports and present them.
- Commercial administration: you will build and set up the commercial offers within the marketing automation tool together with the marketers
- Commercial support: you will help the telemarketing team with database management, complain handling and reporting
The Successful Applicant
- STARTERS (1-5 years of experiences)
- Dutch or French is your native language and you also speak fluent English and Dutch or French
- You have a Master's University Degree in Economics, Business administration, Management, marketing or related field.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- You have strong analytic skills combined with a great team spirit and commercial drive
- You are stress resistant and the aptitude to take initiatives with a go mentality!
- Working with skilled professionals and within an international environment
- Be in a creative, dynamic and committed team.
- Flexible hours and home office and easily accessible by public transports
- A strong company, with a great internal culture, fun and ambitious people!
- Temporary contract at first with the possibility to stay longer.