Head Of Channel Management
Head Of Channel Management
09 Mar 18 Belgium Sales & Marketing
Materialise is a dynamic international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 1,800 employees worldwide. Materialise's mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D Printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.
As Materialise and the additive manufacturing industry continue to grow, we seek a senior sales professional with channel sales experience to develop a reseller and distribution program for our Magics software portfolio.
Head of Channel Management
You are responsible for developing, directing and implementing channel management sales policies, processes, objectives, and initiatives for our software division across different regions, which drive organic growth.
* Development and implementation of policies, processes within our sales organisation to drive channel management success for the Magics software suite
* Directs and drives channel to market growth strategies across multiple regions, and evaluates their effectiveness
* Creates joint partnership strategies with our partners and distributors with mutual performance objectives, financial targets, critical milestone and training needs to build productive partnerships
* Create and facilitate sales training for onboarding of new partners
* Review and create channel incentive programs where appropriate to drive joint partnership and focus on sales
* Manages support functions essential to Channel Management productivity including planning, reporting, channel management process optimization
* Publishes, tracks and drives win rates at all levels of the organization in conjunction with Sr. Director Direct & Channel Sales.
* Works with sales and marketing to identify supportive materials, which will add value to our sales channel's to make them successful for us.
* Collaborate with regional sales and channel managers
* Coordinate the involvement of company resources, including support, service, and management, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners' expectations
* Manage potential channel conflicts with other company sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement
* Identifies the Channel Management organization training programs that bring greatest sales benefits, delivers this training where applicable and monitors traction
* Proactively coordinate with partners to develop and execute business plans with mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship
* Experience in creating Channel Management strategy, processes and practices
* Proven track record of sales success
* Strong analytical skills and data driven
* Ability to handle multiple tasks in a timely manner and be flexible with shifting priorities
* Takes the initiative and drives for results
* Ability to lead and coach others
* Experience in working in a global organization
* Position will require frequent travel.
Skills and Abilities:
* Effective problem-solver with the ability to eliminate obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches
* Persuasive communicator and the ability to influence and drive results through others without direct authority
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to speak comfortably in front of large audiences and converse with high-profile clients
* Self-motivated and comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly-expanding customer base
* Ability to report and operate in a matrix organization
* Highly organized and analytical
* Knowledge of additive manufacturing/3D printing preferred
Materialise offers you
People are the cornerstone of Materialise and we treasure the talent, skills, and values of our employees very highly. We believe that maintaining the right environment and culture for employees is crucial for an organization's success. Therefore, we are devoted to building a global team of specialists in an open environment that favors personal growth. Programs have been put in place to keep our fair, direct company culture alive. Moreover, we proudly invest in personal development and offer challenging careers where employees are empowered to grow professionally as well as personally. You will liaise with different people throughout the organization on a daily basis and we guarantee that no day will be the same. Your effort and energy will be rewarded with a competitive salary and with extralegal advantages. In order to have a good work-life balance, we offer you flexible working hours.
Apply to this job