Market Analyst (Junior)
Belgium, Brussels, Brussels, Brussels - ENGIE Tower
Business development / Project development
ENG00027661 Requisition #
ENGIE Impact's mission is to build the world of tomorrow by offering high added value and tailor-made consulting services to a large variety of clients: industrials, enterprises, airports, ports, cities, to support them in their sustainability and zero carbon journey.
Tractebel Impact Belgium, part of ENGIE Impact, is specialized in co-constructing with clients their sustainability strategy, leveraging on a strong technical and economical expertise in the energy domain, looking holistically at a wide portfolio of options: renewable generation, heating and cooling networks, smart electricity grids, e-mobility and smart charging, green H2 and biogas, energy efficiency, electrification etc.
Our Advanced Analytics section offers a wide range of expertise: Optimization Bucket Identification, Operation Research (model-based optimization), Machine Learning (data-based optimization, artificial intelligence), Data Visualization (unlocking the value generated for the customer).
Tractebel Impact Belgium / ENGIE Impact works in project mode throughout the entire value chain, from understanding customer's needs at the C-level to industrialization at the customer.
Market Analyst (Junior)
As Market Analyst within our Sales & Business development department, you will contribute to develop ENGIE Impact's business opportunities with B2B clients.
* You actively look for new business opportunities and untapped markets and clients.
* You collect information on prospective B2B clients and synthesize it in attractive power point presentations (research packs).
* You organize and participate in Go-To-Market sessions to identify clients' specific needs and develop relevant products and services offerings.
* You synthesize the outputs of brainstorming and ideation sessions in workable conclusions.
* You prepare marketing material and presentations to support top level management meetings with clients.
* You participate in the preparation of proactive proposals to B2B clients both on the technical and financial parts.
* You participate in the preparation of co-creation workshops with clients.
* You are part of the ENGIE Impact Sales team based in Brussels.
* You support to the management in the definition of the strategy, the competition watch, and the preparation of the commercial presentations.
* You hold a Master Degree in General Management, or equivalent.
* You have 0 to 2 years of relevant professional experience.
* You have an affinity with Energy & Consulting.
* You have an excellent knowledge of English and French/Dutch.
* You are passionate about sustainability and zero-carbon transition.
* You are autonomous and not afraid to walk the extra-mile.
* You are good at listening the customers, you have a natural customer focus approach.
* You have a great capacity for multicultural human relations, analysis and synthesis.
* You have the sense of priorities and you have an analytical mind.
* You are good at planning simultaneous assignments and you are a good organiser, even in unexpected circumstances.
* You have good oral and written communication skills, are quality driven and operate in a customer-focused way.
* You are a team player, are not afraid to propose innovative solutions.
* You have a dynamic personality.
* You are well organized and can work independently.
* You are eager to learn, creative and flexible.
What we offer
* An interesting and varied job in an international environment with a real work/life balance.
* A stable work environment where professional growth and development are stimulated (via the Tractebel School and the ENGIE University).
* An attractive compensation package with fringe benefits.
* A permanent contract to ensure the roles offered are in accordance with your skills, interests, career goals and lifestyle.
* Office location : Brussels
Engie Impact welcomes candidates from all backgrounds, and actively promotes Diversity in the workforce.
Sales - Market Analysis - Business development - strategy - commercial - energy transition - sustainability
* Posting Date: Jul 26, 2019
Increase your visibility by updating your profile.
Find your submissions details.