Market Access Consultant
HEBIAS is currently seeking an experienced Market Access Consultant to deliver support to our clients in line with country specific guidelines and project specific objectives in line with the QMS installed at HEBIAS.
The core activity of the Market Access Consultant is to provide Market Access support towards our clients to bring their innovations on the market within the predefined budget and time agreed (pharmaceuticals, medical devices & diagnostic tests).
The ideal candidate should be familiar with at least:
- Belgian guidelines related to P&R dossiers
- data collection (literature / expert meetings / Delphi panels / ...)
- epidemiology and patient flows
- preparation of reimbursement dossiers
- deliver strategic insight to bring innovations the most optimised to the market
- provide strategic advice (RI criteria)
- budget impact and health economics
- guidance of procedures
- create and implement value tools for training
- business intelligence support
The Market Access Consultant will support the HEBIAS team in several aspects:
- monitoring regulatory status of upcoming innovations
- planning of MA related activities
- participate in project management team meetings and collaborate with project related stakeholders
- perform trainings on legislation and procedures
- follow up of Belgian legislation
- analyse pharma.be announcements and CTG calendar
The Market Access Consultant will be involved in the set up of new projects for cost estimations, data collection, building up of dossiers (RI, BI & HE) and provide guidance in the reimbursement processes and contract negotiations between the client and government.
Levels, Pharmaceuticals, Innovation, Strategic Advice, Calendars, Coaching, Medical Devices, Science, Strategic Insight, EHS management, Budget, Literary science, ImPACT, Monitoring, Project costing, Planning, Project Management, Client Support, Diagnostics, Cost estimation, Dutch, French, Legislation, Epidemiology, Team Management, Market Access, Data acquisition, Healthcare Industry