Manufacturing Operations and Quality (Vaccines) Future Leaders Programme, Belgium 2018 - Engineers
* Requisition ID: 166278
* Position: Graduate Development Programs
* Open date: Feb 8, 2018 8:33 AM
* Functional area: Manufacturing
* Required degrees: Masters
Select Locale Email a friend
GSK is a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer. We have 3 global businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.
What will the programme be like?
If you want to know more on this career path, please visit our Future Leaders website: www.futureleaders.gsk.com.
How do I apply? Timeline & Assessment Process
Our robust recruitment process includes online application, online testing, telephone and assessment centre.
Please note that some of the selection steps are outsourced to external partners.
Before submitting your application, please ensure that you meet the essential criteria for the programme that you are applying to and that you provide this information accurately.
Click the 'Apply Now' button to submit your application.
You will be requested to enter your personal information and then submit your responses to several questions about your basic qualifications, interest and motivation to work for us.
Please note that if you do not meet the essential requirements of the programme, you may receive an automatic response, declining your application.
Afterwards we'll ask you to complete our video-based World of GSK assessment to give us a better idea of your strengths and suitability for the programme. We hope that it will give you the opportunity to find out more about us as we find out more about you. If you are invited to complete the World of GSK assessment, make sure you take time to read the instructions. There will be an expiry date from which you can no longer take the online tests so please be aware of the deadline set.
We would like to advise you to review your email daily to check whether you have been sent the assessment.
If you are short-listed after these selection steps, the last 2 steps of the process are a telephone interview and a full day assessment centre
Applications close on April 8, 2018. Late submissions will not be accepted.
It is expected that our Assessment Centres will run in February, March and April 2018.
If you require any reasonable adjustments during the application process, please contact us at email@example.com to discuss your requirements in confidence.
Are you ready to take up this challenge? Apply now!
Why You?Basic qualifications:
* Academic qualifications: Masters or PhDs degree in Engineering or Business Engineering (e.g. Business Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electromechanical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Maintenance engineering...)
* Fluent English (written and spoken)
* Fluent in French (written and spoken)
* Max. 2 years professional experience after your graduation
* Right to work in Belgium: we sponsor VISA & work permit
* Keen interest in the healthcare industry
* Keen interest in production, quality and supply challenges
* Passionate about science and technology, as well as people management and team work
* Technical strength and process driven
* Strong problem solving skills + resilient
* Eagerness to work with others and learn how to lead and motivate your team
* Ability to build trustful relationships with key stakeholders
* Willingness to acquire knowledge and embrace new experiences
* Interest in DDA (Digital & Data Analytics) or in innovative technologies is an asset
At GSK, our mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. Our three world-leading businesses research and deliver innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. We need a talented and motivated workforce to deliver against our strategy. To achieve this, we strive to attract the best people and to create an environment that empowers and inspires.