Managing Consultant - Strategy & Transformation (2018 - G13 - TME) (3835)
January 11, 2018
Managing Consultant - Strategy & Transformation
Capgemini Consulting's Telecom Media and Entertainment (TME) practice is one of the top global high-end management consulting practice dedicated to helping CEOs and senior executives in the converging communications industries address their most critical strategic and operational challenges.
We distinguish ourselves by being not only involved in strategy formulation but also in the pragmatic implementation of this strategy and its associated services. Worldwide Capgemini Consulting counts over 300 TME consultants, in Benelux over 50. In the Belgian Telecommunications market, we are a distinct market leader.
A Strategy/Management Consultant @ Capgemini Consulting works in multi-disciplinary teams and is involved in responding to a variety of strategic, business and/or operational questions addressing topics within marketing, business transformation, customer experience improvements, strategic/business investment analysis and financial appraisal, operational excellence, technological innovations and new services launches.
Capgemini Consulting is currently recruiting for its Brussels' office. Our ideal candidate has a strong track record of 6 to 10 years with another leading management consultancy firm or an equivalent position within a leading telecom operator. A strong academic background is also requested. An academic degree completed with an MBA would be plus.
Candidates must have the right mix of analytical and personal skills, the quality to shine, the modesty to win together and the ambition to be successful in the TME industry.
* Management consulting background
* Business Development minded/track record and able to face-off top executives
* 6~10 years experience in Telecom
* Studies: business master and/or engineering (MBA or financial background is a +)
* Knowledge and experience of the Telecom Market, Business and Operations
* Outstanding presentation skills and experience of delivering to Senior Management and CxO
* Experience of working in a major blue ship organization or consulting company; demonstrated career progression
* Acquaintance with related processes and technologies (billing, CRM, provisioning, product lifecycle management)
* Strong general consulting skills and the ability to overcome internal barriers through drive, determination and influencing skills
* Ability to empathize with clients in politically challenging environments and to work under pressure and with demanding timeframes/deadlines
* Strong interpersonal skills with high levels of enthusiasm and a good team player
Fluent in Dutch, French and English
December 28, 2017
Master's degree or equivalent