EY's Tax Technology and Transformation (Indirect Tax) provides companies with support and advice around the automation of their VAT processes, for instance VAT support during ERP implementations, system reviews, AP automation, compliance automation, etc.
Our clients are situated in all economic sectors, public administrations and non-profit organizations.
We are looking to expand our office in Brussels or Ghent with a:
Consultant - Tax Technology & Transformation (Indirect Tax)
* You are experience in defining and automating tax processes
* You are involved in the integration of 3rd party software solutions that focus on Indirect Tax automation and monitoring.
* You perform Indirect Tax reviews of ERP systems (VAT Healthchecks);
* You assist clients with optimizing the ERP system to support their Indirect Tax needs;
* You are involved in the Indirect Tax aspects of ERP implementations and ERP streamlining on Pan European basis (SAP, Navision, Oracle, etc.)
* You assist clients with projects regarding e-invoicing/archiving/scanning;
* You will be involved in actively mentoring and counseling your team members;
* You will manage a client portfolio and assist in the creation of new products and offerings being involved in business development initiatives.
* You have a Master's Degree in a business-related discipline (e.g. Economics, Engineering, IT, etc.) or a Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy/Tax;
* You have an interest in Indirect Tax and Technology;
* You have gained between 2 to 5 years of experience in Indirect Tax or Technology consulting;
* You are able to communicate fluently in English. Knowledge of Dutch or French is a clear asset as well as any other European languages;
* You are a team player with strong communication skills and an entrepreneurial mindset;
* You have a great sense of accuracy;
* You are results-oriented and you are a real team player;
* You are motivated learner eager to explore new challenges (e.g. tax skills, ERP systems, etc).
We offer you
* Outstanding and continuous combination of International Tax trainings as well as on the job learning;
* A young, dynamic and international working environment with a true coaching culture;
* Opportunities to grow together with the organization;
* The opportunity to develop a wide variety of soft skills such as project management, leadership, coaching and business development;
* A competitive remuneration package including a company car as well as other benefits.
Interested? Apply now !