Manager Site Infrastructure & Services
Cobalt & Specialty Materials
Reducing harmful vehicle emissions. Giving new life to used metals. Powering the cars of the future. As a global materials and technology group, we apply our specialist knowledge to offer materials and solutions that are essential to everyday life. We aim to be a clear world leader in materials for clean mobility and recycling and have turned our sustainability approach into an even greater competitive advantage. With ambitions like this, imagine what you could do?
About Cobalt & Specialty Materials
Mastering the cobalt value chain. Umicore's expertise covers the sourcing, production and distribution of cobalt and nickel products. Umicore's materials are at the heart of products we use every day such as rechargeable batteries, tools, paints and tyres. Our recycling and refining processes give new life to cobalt and other metals and reduce environmental impacts. To meet the demands of our customers we cannot stand still. We need to find new ways to do things, discover new solutions and develop new ideas. Which is where you come in.
What you will be doing
The Manager Site Infrastructure & Services manages the site Olen infrastructure, site Olen infrastructure projects and the site Services (Employee Services, Guard).
* You manage the strategic plan to modernize and expand the site Olen infrastructure in line with Umicore's strategic development. You monitor and analyse the infrastructure needs and propose modernization and expansion projects to the Management Team Olen and to the Business Units of site Olen.
* You are the owner of all site infrastructure projects and supervise the realization of site infrastructure projects by the Infrastructure team and by Project Engineering.
* You manage and supervise the Guard team. This team is responsible for site security and access and for intervention in case of accidents, health issues, fire,… You define and execute the site Olen security plan and guidelines in line with the Corporate Security guidelines.
* You manage and supervise the Employee Service team. You develop cost efficient employee support in line to the needs of the BU's..
Who we are looking for
* You have a technical master degree (electricity, mechanics, …)
* Knowledge of security, intervention and/or infrastructure management are important assets
* You have a native interest in managing & developing people and teams (team size 30-40 employees)
* You possess strong management, networking, communication and people skills and you are able to realize alignment in a multi-stakeholder context.
* You have well developed communication skills (horizontal/vertical, internal/external, oral/written).
* You are able to realize Change & Continuous Improvement programs.
What we offer
We aim to lead the way. Not just for our customers, but for our employees too. That is why we strive to create a collaborative environment in which we can all succeed, and a culture through which we can all share ideas, develop our expertise and advance our careers. As you would expect from a world-leading organisation, we will also reward your contribution with a competitive salary and benefits. With all this and more, imagine what you could do?
If our recycling know-how can recover cobalt from industrial metal scrap, IMAGINE WHAT YOU COULD DO?