Diegem, Brabant, Belgium
* Area of Interest
Sales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
* Job Type
* Technology Interest
* Job Id
Please note this posting is to advertise potential job opportunities. This exact role may not be open today, but could open in the near future. When you apply, a Cisco representative may contact you directly if a relevant position opens.
Services Sales is one of the most important areas for our future growth in Cisco as we move more and more towards an annuity business or recurring business. Our Services Sales team is key to drive growth in all areas of our service offerings, and also to increase adoption in the market of our new technology. You will work with all segments in this environment: High Touch Enterprise, Public, Commercial, Service Provider with Customer Led as well as Partner Led engagements.
Cisco seeks an effective leader to join our sales organization in the role of Manager, Service Sales Belgium and Luxembourg (Benelux). With the increasing importance of Services, Software and Solution Selling within Cisco's Go-to-Market model, the role requires a strong leader with the talent of leading change. This is a great opportunity for someone with proven sales and consulting experience to lead a talented team that plays a vital role in leading Cisco's journey towards Service-led customer engagements.
Who You'll Work With
In this position, you will mentor and guide your team of sales professionals (Individual Contributors as well as your extended team), provide planning and strategic support, and serve as an authority for resolving issues in intensified or highly strategic sales situations. You'll be the lead interface to both the product sales teams as well as the EMEAR functions and a full part of the North Service Sales Management Team.
What You'll Do
In this highly visible role you will be responsible for Leadership of the Service Sales team in Benelux - both hard line and dotted line through collaboration, influence and respect.
* Build customized Service models for our top customers to help them to achieve their business objectives
* Work closely with Cisco's partners to complement Cisco's offering and to integrate Cisco's Services into their portfolio
* Provide account management on focused new and renewal opportunities to ensure service revenue and achieve the highest possible customer satisfaction.
* Meet and exceed Service bookings targets on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis. Increase Service penetration across all customer segments.
* Align with the Services sales team and the Product sales teams and functions to achieve sales stretch goals.
* Closely team with the Service Delivery organization to ensure our Services models fit our customer requirements
* Recognize the importance of customer satisfaction and empower the team to achieve the customer satisfaction target with best-of-class support.
* Plan, propose and participate in annual budget, staff and business plan process to build team and achieve financial goals. Pilot operation expenses to meet the company financial goals.
* Lead staff by providing performance feedback and guidance in addition to annual salary and career advancement review.
* Champion and lead cross functional initiatives to create new programs and resolve issues
* Promote Cisco services in external marketplace - both to customers and channel partners
Who You Are
* You bring 10 years or more of field-based customer service and sales experience in a high-technology environment
* You have a comfort level with solutions selling and finance, an attitude for identifying customer needs and opportunities
* Strong negotiation and closing skills - Ability to handle large complex Services opportunities and Customer engagements
* Talent to manage and direct sales strategies to customers as well as aligning with channel partners.
* A deep understanding of legal contracts.
* Excellent written, verbal communications and presentation skills required, in English, French and Dutch.
* Standout colleague, with proven ability to manage by influence
* Strong skills in strategic planning, customer relations and retention, contract development and negotiation, support operations and business management
* Consistent track record of collaboration across multiple organizations
* Solid understanding of IT Service Management and the ability to map differentiated Cisco Services into existing or new IT Service setups
* Must be excellent communicator, team builder and motivator with a shown ability to provide leadership while exhibiting excellent interpersonal communication and coaching skills.
* Needs to be organized and self-motivated
* Ability to lead change in complex environments
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference. Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
We connect everything - people, process, data and things - and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more - from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco