Manager Marketing Strategy & Digital Transformation
As a manager you will be a full contributor to the team and apply creativity and intelligence to solve digital transformation issues for our clients. You will be part of a motivated team that delivers the best to our clients.
You will become part of our Digital Transformation practice. The practice is rapidly expanding and aims to build a world class digital transformation team, helping clients to successfully complete high impact digital transformation programs. You will be asked to manage one of the core practice areas (digital strategy, digital transformation, marketing excellence and/or marketing tech.) and bring this to a new level. You will be responsible for campaigns around your focus area and new business development, together with a small team of consultants within the marketing & customer experience team.
In return, you can expect:
- An international company that gives importance to diversity, inclusion, employee well-being and corporate social responsibilities actions.
- A great working atmosphere with friendly and professional colleagues where innovation and entrepreneurship are encouraged
- A personal development plan with a regular follow-up as well training opportunities to develop yourself
- A competitive salary with great advantages, like mobility budget, hospital insurance, performance -related bonus,..
- You have completed your Master’s Degree.
- You have at least 6 years experience within a consultancy firm or a blue-chip multinational firm.
- You have a background in digital strategy, transformation, marketing, or marketing tech.
- Experience in customer journey and experience design, brand management, analytical marketing, campaign management, real time marketing, social CRM, marketing execution, sales force effectiveness and automation, customer contact areas or you have been involved in improvement programs in these areas in your organization.
- Trilingual: French, Dutch and English
- You have the ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment, within a varied team in educational level, position and skills.
- You are dynamic and able to achieve results with an entrepreneurial mindset.
Sia Partners is certified "Great Place to Work". Come and join us to take part in this great company.
Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, remuneration, or discipline, are based solely on performance, competence, conduct, or business needs.