Manager Industry Consulting for the Utilities industry
Within our Resources Industry Strategy & Consulting we are focused on serving clients in Chemicals, Energy, Natural resources, Metals and Mining, Utilities and other related industries.
- A master degree: Commercial Engineering, Engineering or equivalent;
- Prior consulting experience with external clients, preferably with exposure to senior management;
- Solid understanding of the commercial drivers for a successful consulting practice;
- Industry expertise and broad knowledge of the issues and opportunities surrounding Utilities industries,
- A broad functional expertise, allowing you to work fluently with our experts
- Strong problem-solving, statistical and analytical skills;
- Excellent knowledge of both written and spoken English is mandatory. Knowledge of Dutch and/or French would be preferred but not mandatory;
- Willing to travel and work in different European countries;
- Goal and result oriented.
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture. We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
• 13th month + holiday allowance
• 20 + 12 holidays
• Laptop and smartphone
• Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
• Bonus program
• Unique training & learning opportunities beyond your role specifics
• Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
• Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
• Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
• Employee shares purchase plan
• And many more!