Manager Digital Innovation, Advisory, 6 - 10 years of experience - (French / Dutch), Banking & Insurance
Diegem, All, Belgium
DIE000RF Requisition #
12 hours ago Post Date
Apply for Job
Share this Job
Sign Up for Job Alerts
The financial services landscape is currently going through a major upheaval, as banks and insurance firms are facing market challenges, demanding client expectations, competition from Tech and Fintech players, and increasingly complex regulatory matters.
Hence the focus is on reducing costs and coping with the regulatory push, while achieving profitable growth and promoting innovation.
At EY we go further than just help our clients to deal these changes: we are part of the change, and help shape the financial sector of the future, which is why we built a strong Strategy & Customer practice in Belgium.
Our goal is to help financial institutions ride the digital transformation wave, by co-creating innovative ideas, developing prototypes and minimum viable products, and delivering appropriate digital assets.
The matters we cover
Defining new (digital) business models, providing advice on optimal research methodologies to capture client insights, development of strategic concepts and application through the customer journey.
As a Digital Innovation Consultant at EY Financial Services, you will:
* Work on co-creation of digital concepts on a wide variety of domains (Save & Invest, Loans, Payments, Life- and Non-life insurance, etc.)
* Apply innovative technologies (e.g. Blockchain, AI, …) to current and future business challenges
* Provide competitive analysis of potential digital solutions
* Take the customers point-of-view while delivering the digital assets in the market
* Manage projects through their complete lifecycle, including monitor the planning, budget and staffing of the team delivering the project
* Share your knowledge and experience in various domains, depending on your area of expertise
* Coach and mentor more junior team members.
What are we looking for?
* Master degree in a relevant field (e.g. economics,...)
* Professional experience (between 6 - 10 years), either in consulting, and/or in the financial sector, specifically in designing or delivering digital solutions in the market
* An excellent knowledge of business English, and a solid level of French and/or Dutch
* Strong team spirit, balanced by a healthy sense of autonomy
* Excellent analytical skills, conceptual thinking and pragmatic approach
* Solid communication and presentation skills
* Certifications such as Agile, Scrum, or other Project Management methodologies
* Knowledge of banking or insurance products and processes (e.g. Invest, Loans, Payments, Life- and Non-life products).
What's in it for you? As a member of the EY family, you will:
* Join a fast growing team, where you will get trust and a clear career path, with room for professional advancement
* Find yourself at the forefront of the changes in the financial sector, and help define the future for our clients
* Be part of a leading global professional services firm, with a wide international network, while still making a strong impact on a local level
* Get extensive trainings, both on technical matters, as well on soft skills and project management
* Get individual coaching and mentoring and learn from experts, which will support your growth as a professional and as a person.
Our commitment to our clients and employees
We are proud of our flexible working arrangements, and we will support you to build a successful career and deliver excellent service. Our client-facing profession requires working at client sites and may include regular travel; however, we are committed to help you achieve a personal balance and fit with your chosen life style.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
At EY we are passionate about diversity and inclusion, and we support individuals of all groups; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability status.
About EY Financial Services
Finance fuels our lives. No other sector can touch so many people or shape so many futures. That's why we employ over 13,000 talented individuals across EMEIA who focus on financial services and nothing else. In fact, we are the only major professional services organization to have a fully integrated financial services team across industry and service line.
Our clients are among the biggest names in globalized financial services, dealing with some of the most complex issues in business. Across Europe, the Middle East, India and Africa (EMEIA), we've built a single, integrated financial services team to deliver exceptional service to our clients, wherever they are. Our high-performing teams are as mobile, agile and connected as our global clients.
Every day, in every one of our locations, we share a purpose of building a better working world. When finance works better, business works better. And when business works better, the world works better. We are committed to achieving our purpose by delivering exceptional service across our four main service lines - Assurance, Tax, Transactions and Advisory services. We work with national governments, regulators and the world's largest financial services organizations to improve financial systems, protect savings and ensure investments are soundly made.
Austria, Belgium, Channel Islands, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Nordics (joining July 2017), Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, UK.
Banking & Capital Markets, Insurance and Wealth & Asset Management.
Learn more about our EMEIA FSO products and services here: www.ey.com/fs