Management Assistant - Global Tax (190000IY)
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Taxation lies at the crossroads of law, business, innovation and technology so it is subject to constant change. We get that. Our young, dynamic and international team of VAT-compliance specialists thrive on this complexity and see opportunities in the digitalization of the business environment. It is what keeps us sharp and makes us trendsetters on the market!
At the Global Tax Compliance Center (GTCE), we deliver services to more than 200 clients, supporting more than 30 jurisdictions in EMEA. GTCE is steered by a team in Belgium, supported by an offshore team in India, and is now investing in building a new talented team in Bucharest.
You provide administrative support to the Service Line leader of GTCE. As he is also operating at EXCO level with several strategic priorities, you are responsible for a wide range of tasks:
* Managing the calendar: organizing calls, book meeting rooms, managing calendar conflicts;
* Managing the mail box;
* Organizing, coordinating and preparing internal and external meetings;
* Arranging travel.
* A Bachelor or Master degree
* A relevant working experience of minimum 5 years
* An excellent knowledge of English, both written and spoken
* A very extensive knowledge of MS office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
* You are capable to handle all contacts and information with the required diplomacy and discretion;
* You are accurate, proactive thinking and communicative;
* You are able to manage multiple and conflicting priorities in a fast-paced environment, while meeting deadlines;
* You are eager to understand and to learn more about our business and aspirations
* We offer you a varied job and a working environment where personal development is encouraged;
* We are located at Brussels airport which is easily;
* An attractive and competitive remuneration as well as fringe benefits.
: Internal Services
: GTC E