Employé / CDI | Administration / Back Office | Expérimentés | Brussels | 2019-09-05 | 057547
Job classification D
You will work following the New Way of Working which isdriven by autonomy and easiest alignment. This way of
working will bring you empowerment and accountabilityon your delivery; it will also bring added value to our
customers as you will deliver faster and in a moreefficient way. Delivering in an incremental way will bring you a
good and rapid vision on what you deliver within your squad/team.
You will work in a multidisciplinary squad/team which will bring you a lot of developmentopportunities, sharing
with close colleagues with different expertise.
Your role & work environment
Asa Management Assistant, you will give pro-active and efficient support to oneor several senior
managerswithin ING Belgium.
Your key responsibilities
Giving management support for daily business
* Filter, distribute and follow-upincoming post and mails, and communicate by mail, fax, letter,
* Follow-up and manage diaries andorganise international travel;
* Create, update and fill of referencedocuments and PowerPoint presentations;
* Welcome visitors
Give management support for meetings by
* A perfect organisation of meeting andvideo conferences (including booking meeting rooms,
parkingspaces, inviting participants, ordering meals and beverages, preparing therequired
meeting,documents electronically, taking minutes and, make and distribute reports ofthe
* Pro-actively plan meeting preparationsand debriefings;
* Consolidate documents and makepreparations for the manager
Give business and team support
* Manage and follow-up orders andsuppliers; check invoices...;
* Provide administrative support to theteam (incl. support for new staff, leavers, transfers - UAM)
We look for
Acolleague with a talent for taking it on and makingit happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be
successful and aknack for always being a step ahead. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to
lifeand embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment. You are anaturally
collaborativeperson who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love tochallenge the
statusquo and are eager to propose creative solutions to problems.
Asa Management Assistant, you will also need:
* A Bachelor degree in Office Management / ManagementAssistant and/or equivalent through
* A first working experience in a similar position;
* A good knowledge of English, Dutch and French
* An excellent knowledge of PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
* Being communicative and assertive: you can adapt yourcommunication to your interlocutor and
canbe assertive if necessary;
* Being proactive but can be flexible as well;
* Excellent organizations and coordination skills: you assurethat things go smoothly;
* Being autonomous, but a team player: you can work in anindependent way, but work closely
together with yourcolleagues.