Belgium, Flanders , Antwerp
Administrative support / Logistics / Secretarial
IND00000307 Requisition #
ENGIE Fabricom is the benchmark in innovative multitechnical facilities and services for the infrastructure, buildings, industry, energy and oil & gas sectors. Its expertise covers a wide range of disciplines, including electricity, instrumentation, mechanical engineering, piping, automation and maintenance. ENGIE Fabricom and its subsidiaries in Belgium and Luxembourg together have 5,400 employees who contribute towards improving energy performance, sustainability and quality of life.
ENGIE Axima, ENGIE Fabricom and ENGIE Cofely (in Belgium and Luxembourg), ENGIE (in the Netherlands) and their subsidiaries together form the Benelux division of ENGIE Services. They operate as separate units, but work together commercially and operationally to meet their customers' needs for multitechnical services as efficiently as possible. Altogether, they have 22,000 employees.
ENGIE Services is a business line of the ENGIE Group, which has some 100,000 employees.
For our Belgian Operations Business Unit, Industry North division, located in Zwijndrecht, we are urgently looking for a motivated Management Assistant (M/F).
* providing daily operational support to the Division Manager and Commercial Managers, such as:
+ managing diaries and e-mails for various managers
+ organising, planning and following up on internal and external meetings and social events at division level
o arranging meetings and scheduling appointments
o preparing and reporting on meetings
o creating presentations and documents
o preparing customer and staff events
o providing logistical support (e.g. booking trips abroad, reserving rooms, supplying flip charts, projectors and lunch)
+ developing and following up on action points (e.g. reference lists)
+ drafting and managing correspondence
+ processing internal documents (e.g. sick leave, holiday requests)
+ providing telephone support in the absence of the manager(s)
* collecting and processing the data required for reports to the division and senior management
* processing goods receipts and orders to suppliers in SAP
* collecting and processing data on commercial activities, scheduling, safety, finance and controlling
* managing the secretariat and office equipment independently
* you have a Bachelor's in Office Management or equivalent experience
* you have at least five years' work experience as a management assistant
* you are proficient in working with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
* knowledge of SAP and SharePoint is a bonus
* you speak fluent Dutch and have a high level of spoken and written French and English
* you are a real multitasker, have good organisational skills, and are stress-resistant and versatile
* you are sociable and a natural communicator
* you are discreet, punctual and meticulous
* you like taking the initiative and being proactive
* you are very good at working independently and making decisions but you find teamwork and consultation very important
ENGIE Fabricom offers you
Working at ENGIE Fabricom is a challenge that opens up opportunities to participate in exciting projects in various sectors of activity. You will be in contact with on-site personnel and offered training in cutting-edge technologies. You will be entrusted with a range of responsibilities, to be performed with a high degree of team spirit and self-sufficiency. Attractive career opportunities are available in line with your profile and your motivation.
Your HR contact
Bryan Barnes - 0499 71 59 36 - email@example.com
Workplace: Vitshoekstraat 5, 2070 Zwijndrecht
Increase your visibility by updating your profile.
Find your submissions details.