* Requisition ID: WD172750
* Position: Full-Time Regular
* Open date: Jul 9, 2018 8:57 AM
* Functional area: Engineering
* Required degrees: Not Indicated
Select Locale Email a friend
- Assures proper functioning of equipment and facilities used in the manufacturing and packaging process.
- Maintains electric, electronic and mechanical manufacturing equipment in good working order.
- May perform preventative maintenance.
- Repairs equipment after breakdown, analyses reasons for breakdown, and informs hierarchy.
- Records, reports maintenance work performed.
- Organizes and monitors performance indicators with the head of Technical Services (TS).
- Ensure the full responsibility of a team of max 15 people.
- This includes people selection, foremen coaching, personnel training to the required competencies, planning management, contacts with social partners, as well as all daily aspects of a team's life.
- Makes sure that cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practices), GMP procedures and recommendations from the authorities are respected.
- Manages and documents deviations.
- Plays a key role in the cross-discipline effort by providing technical support to the deviation handling process (Root causes identification and selection of CAPAs in order to avoid recurrence of deviation with technical root causes).
- Actively participates to external audits by answering to questions regarding equipment under their responsibility.
- Resolves audit actions.
- Makes sure that EHS standards and policies are respected.
- Ensures redaction, training and follow-up of the procedures.
- For manufacturing unit equipment under their responsibility, brings technical support on various technical problems.
Why You?Basic qualifications:
- Industrial / Civil engineer
- If no university degree 10 to 15 years relevant experience is required
- Ability and experience to lead a team and motivate people
- Good communicator. Able to delegate
- Relevant technical knowledge within pharmaceutical or alimentary sector
- English is a must
- People management experience
At GSK we provide a supportive working environment, and a range of development challenges and opportunities. We also offer competitive benefits and compensation packages designed to attract and to retain the very best. GSK is proud to promote an open culture, encouraging people to be themselves and giving their ideas a chance to flourish. GSK is an equal opportunity employer.
Patient-focused Research and Development (R&D) is the heart of our business. Our R&D department seeks to discover and develop new vaccines, to protect against diseases where vaccines are not yet available and to improve on those vaccines that already exist. Part of our R&D programme targets diseases particularly prevalent in the developing world, including the World Health Organisation's three priority diseases - HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria. Research into candidate vaccines for other diseases of the developing world, such as dengue are at an earlier stage of development.
When it comes to developing the vaccines of the future, we're looking for real experts in their respective fields who are interested in working in the stimulating environment of an international healthcare company.
We emphasise the value of teamwork and we look for people ready to share our values of transparency, respect, integrity and patient focus.
GSK is one of the world's leading research-based pharmaceutical and healthcare companies - is committed to improving the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer.
GSK Vaccines is one of the world's leading vaccine companies, with a comprehensive portfolio of 39 vaccines for infants, adolescents and adults and 15 more in development. We have more than 16,000 people working worldwide to deliver nearly 2 (1.9) million vaccines every day to people in around 90% (172) of the world's countries.
For further information, please visit www.gsk.com.