Permanent Contract – Bruges area
#Automotive #Maintenance #processdesign #machinerysafety #GAPanalysis #Ferrari #McLaren
Have you always been passionate about high-end sports cars, maintenance strategies and process development? Are you looking for a varied job with a lot of challenges within in the automotive sector? This job might be something for you!
We are looking for a Maintenance Engineer (M/F/X) for an international player, based in the Bruges area. Are you ready for this challenge and you want to face it with Jefferson Wells? Read on!
As a Maintenance Engineer you ensure machinery and installations to be operating in a smooth and reliable condition. Therefore, your role and responsibilities are:
- Ensure the technical availability of the machinery and installations
- Develop maintenance strategies, procedures and methods
- Ensure the availability of correct and complete equipment/installation documentation
- Define and manage critical spare parts
- Organize, schedule and follow-up of preventive and predictive defined maintenance tasks
- Handle emergencies, unplanned problems and repairs
- Analyze and redress chronical downtimes and abnormalities
- Support operational gap-analysis (non-FTR, internal/external non-conformities ...) Standardize work methods and equipment
Who are you?
For you to be able to perfectly execute the responsibilities of a Maintenance Engineer you preferably have a master’s degree Electro-Mechanics or Electrical Engineering. Experience in preventive and predictive maintenance tasks is seen as a strong asset. Because you work in an international environment you are independent and assertive but also a real team player, have good communication skills and possess good knowledge of English. You have a hands-on mentality balanced with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
You attach great importance to safety aspects and behavior!
What can you expect?
As consultant Maintenance Engineer you will get a competitive salary package with a complete asset of extra advantages in the way of a direct and permanent contract. You'll be able to enjoy on the job as well as e-learning to improve your skills. Together we'll build your career as you see it!
Does this vacancy match with your expectations? Apply now through the website or contact Sara Van den Bossche at (+32) 04 72 79 10 42 or by email: sara.vandenbossche(at)jeffersonwell.be