Works as a professional engineer within the company in GIO (MPU Formulation WN-30). Concerned primarily with the application of developed solutions, but may be involved in any other aspect of Engineering.
• Manages independently (minimal supervision) several projects with small to medium risks and resources requirements
• • Recognized as an expert in one area: brings his expertise to the engineering department. Is up-to-date on market best practice in that area.
• Manages large team (up to 20) made of engineers/expert (mixed of some GSK people and mainly sub-contractors)
• Challenges Customer needs when necessary. Suggests alternatives solutions • Analyzes, proposes and implements technical solutions based on UR
• Takes actions to control cost and timing related to project. Ensures monitoring and reporting. • Writes Technical Changes Description (TCD), Hazop & URB • Participates (if necessary) in commercial negotiations Page 2 / 4
• Ensures construction follow-up, commissioning and reception by legal authority
• Prepares and updates qualification protocols related to the different disciplines. Organizes, monitors and executes qualification of installation • Delivers on time and high quality projects through an efficient hand-over and documentation filing.
• Develops Risk management approach (strategy) for the project…
• Industrial or Civil Engineer
• Demonstrates competency in project management
• Demonstrates deep knowledge in area (HVAC, Utilities, CleanPiping, Building, Process & Equipment,)
• Successful experience in people management
• Knowledge of GMP
• Bases in English (written and oral)
• Computer skills: Ms Project, SAP is an asset
• At least 3-5 years experience in pharmaceutical or food industry
• Experience in project management
• Demonstrates deep knowledge in area (Automation and Electricity)
Our client is a global vaccine research, development and production company, that employs over 11,200 people worldwide, of which 7,500 in its three Belgian sites: Rixensart, Wavre and Gembloux.
Notre client est une entreprise qui recherche, développe et produit des vaccins. Elle emploie environ 11200 personnes dans le monde et près de 7500 personnes sur ses 3 sites belges: Rixensart, Wavre et Gembloux.