Variant Maintenance Coordinator (fixed term - 1 year)
Locations: Diegem, Belgium
Functions: Strategic Sourcing/Logistics
Start a new job search
Apply Get Referred
Requisition ID: 1905709824W
Support the variant team in variant introductions and manages in person the day to day variant related issues. Produce metrics and communicate updates on assigned actions to optimise supply chain activities.
Supply Chain, Quality, Regulatory, International Service Group, Regional Planning Teams, Regional Distribution Centres, IT, Inventory, Demand, Procurement Teams
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Variant Maintenance Co-ordinator
* Act as single point of contact for variant related operational issues
* Asses issues and routes them to functional SME
* Co-ordinate the issue resolution forum across various groups
* Participate in RAD enhancements & governance meetings
* Support the variant maintenance process
* Record & produce reports on metrics
* Drive lean process improvements
* Build issue knowledge base
* Support on-going projects
* Participate and support with system and process enhancements
* All employees are responsible for minimizing both the Environmental and Health & Safety effects of the work that they perform.
* TO ADHERE TO THE COMPANY'S PROCEDURES AS DETAILED IN THE SOP MANUAL
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
* Be proactive in the resolution of issues through key stakeholder engagement
* Excellent communication skills, both oral as written, and a natural flair for influencing across various levels within the organization
* Ability to work both as an individual contributor as well as a strong team player
* E2E mindset, customer focused & system/ process savvy
* Must be methodical and analytical and able to resolve issues to root cause
* Excellent attention to detail
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
* Degree in business or related fields or equivalent business experience. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
* Involvement in one or more significant cross-functional projects. Previous experience in regulated environment and/or support role desirable. Working knowledge of various ERPs desirable.
Johnson&Johnson Med GmbH (7930)