M&A Business Analyst Ohain
Line of Service
General Tax Consulting
Job Description & Summary
We guide. We support. You grow.
Take the plunge into the fascinating and constantly changing tax landscape with the guidance and support of PwC’s Tax teams, the world’s leading providers of tax services. Make an impact by solving problems in corporate or personal tax, accounting, transfer pricing, trade and so much more - your specialty is always your choice. Our multidisciplinary tax teams work side-by-side both in Belgium and across borders to help clients make the changes they need to be transparent, accountable and sustainable. It’s better for business and better for society.
In order to reinforce our PwC Business Services team in Brussels (Ohain), we are looking for an experienced M&A business analyst.
What you’ll learn and do
- As an M&A business analyst, you will advise our clients (SME market) on merger and acquisitions and major investment or financing decisions..
- You will support all phases of the M&A projects: deal sourcing, due diligence, financing and integration of newly acquired companies
- You will support the preparation of sales and financing documents, financial analysis and proposition
- You will analyze market information, will provide financial and economic advices to help the clients to develop a financial plan
- You will attend meeting with sellers and buyers, you will also guide them during the credit negotiations and contract finalization
- You will demonstrate your expertise in valuation and investment analysis.
- You will coordinate with external advisors, as well as with tax, financial and legal advisors
- You will ensure the post-acquisition integration plan in time, in collaboration with all stakeholders and provide support where needed.
-You will help clients with setting up their reporting to create insights that drive value
Who you are
- Master in commercial sciences, economics or finance
- A few years of experience in a similar role: merger & acquisition, accounting, audit, consulting
- You are communicative with a strong ability to build and maintain relationships with your customers and colleagues
- You are fluent in French, English and Dutch
What we offer
An environment where you will be encouraged to take your expertise to the next level
A workspace where everyone feels respected, valued and free to be themselves
Inspiring and awesome colleagues
Team events such as Last Friday drinks, team-building days, celebrations and specialist knowledge events
Forward-looking and very accessible leadership hosting inspirational lunches and driving your further development
An extensive health programme including an online platform and various challenges, yoga and Pilates in our offices, yearly flu vaccinations, sports communities, mental resilience workshops and so on
A flexible working schedule including homeworking and the possibility to conveniently make use of various holiday schemes
An interesting salary and benefits package, including health and group insurance
And much more!