M/F Business Developer
Présentation de l'entreprise
ECA Group (www.ecagroup.com) is known for its expertise in robotics, automated systems, simulation and industrial processes. Our offer is for international customers in the defense, marine, aviation and energy sectors.
ECA Robotics, part of the ECA Group company, is one of the world leaders in robotics and automated defense systems (marine, coastguard, hydrographic services, land force, etc.) and civil (oil and nuclear, civil protection, pipeline inspection, etc.).
ECA Robotics has obtained a multi-year contract in Belgium worth several hundred millions of euros. Within the framework of this major international defense program, ECA Robotics will implement a large part of the future mining control system for the Belgian and Dutch marines.
ECA Robotics Belgium was set up early 2020 with a view to the execution of this contract and a long-term presence in Belgium.
Description du poste
As a Business Developer, you ensure that the presence of ECA Group is strengthened on the Mine Countermeasures market and you prepare the way for sales executives to be successful in closing future business opportunities. At the same time, you closely follow-up existing accounts in Belgium and the Netherlands.
To perpetuate long-term growth, you carry out foll o wing tasks / are responsible for :
- You understand the business drivers like no other which allows you to draw up a successful long-term strategy and business model
- You have the commercial flair to attract new customers worldwide, in team with the ECA Group colleagues, and extract more value from your current customer portfolio
- You are familiar with the industry, you have a nose for and you know where new markets are to be found and find a way to reach them
- Your goal is to build long-term relationships based on trust
- High-level negotiations with procurement departments of military authorities is not strange to you
- You can count on the assistance of a professional back office team (engineering and sales team ) to meet the defined needs of the customer
- You represent ECA Group at trade fairs, events, and various networking opportunities
- Translating the needs and urges of the customer and these work together with the R&D team
The person who will join our team will be given the opportunity to participate in the design and development of a new subsidiary of the group on innovative and creative robotics projects in a highly emerging field.
You have a Master's degree in business-related matters (commercial sciences) or similar, and can demonstrate a minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar position.
You are characterized by your :
- Proactive approach
- Result-oriented commercial skills
- Strong technical affinity, preferably military affinity
- Strategic way of thinking and acting
- Excellent organizational skills, flexibility, independence and perfect priority setting
You like a good dose of challenge and want to offer the customer the best service at all times.
You can express yourself fluently in Dutch, French & English.
You are willing to travel up to 50% of your time for your job.
You report directly to the CEO of ECA Robotics Belgium and work closely with the sales team based in France.
Employment is based on Mouscron with frequent movements to ECA Robotics Toulon and the production site in Ostend, customers in Brussels and Den Helder, as well as potential business partners worldwide.