As Customer Service Representative you are part of the regional Supply Chain team. You execute Customer Service operations efficiently in order to deliver malt on time, in full, as per agreement with customer, and this in the most sustainable way. Reporting into the Regional Supply Chain Manager your core responsibilities will be :
- Order processing , order scheduling, order confirmation and handling of order amendments and cancellations.
- Booking logistics and following up on deliveries
- Coordinating deliveries with supply chain planning, plant operations, finance, logistics and sales to fulfil orders.
- Taking care of customer relationship by providing timely answers to inquiries about: order status, invoices, contract balances,....
- Managing customer invoicing and creating credit/debit notes for customers/clients.
- Managing issues involving invoices/ payments and ensuring timely provision of information to credit control to resolve issues
- Purchase order settlements for 3rd party activities, purchased products, supplies and packaging.
- Monitoring order patterns, pro-active calling customers, anticipating rather than accepting demands.
- Handling of consignment stocks.
- Understanding customer requirements, needs and expectations, with regards to logistics and work according to that.
- Accurately maintaining customer and logistical information (logistics, product, invoicing, service requirements, permits, ...etc).
- Maintaining and updating accurate data in the different tools and systems in order to support accurate customer demand and shipment forecast as well as inventory management.
- Conducting ad hoc analysis and reports upon request.
Profil / Compétences requises
The person we are looking for has:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Customer Service, Logistics or related area within a food industry environment ideally in an international environment.
- Customer relationship mindset.
- Preferably good understanding of product applications at customers.
- Understanding of overall Supply chain processes.
- Good communication skills, proactive, accurate and solutions oriented.
- Good language skills: fluent English and preferably 2 other languages.
- Capability to work fairly independent
Trésor des Masters of Malt
If you want to join the “Masters of malt”, we offer a very wide range of national and international career opportunities, an attractive salary and benefits.