- Develop, prepare and implement quality assured logistic processes, flows, packaging and equipment connected to new product programs and process changes within the logistic flows.
- Estimate, agree and follow up cost; investment, manning, running cost, square meters etc.
- Layout work
- Perform feasibility and pre-studies
- Support material handling with continues improvements
- Responsible for the balances for material handling and drive manpower efficiency
- Work in close cooperation with other units like; Material Handling, Production, Plant Engineering, Material and Production Planning, Finance, IBL, customs, other consolidation centres, etc Responsibility Secure that the main tasks as described above are fulfilled in line with VCM's cycle plan, the VCMS principles and the manning targets. Authority Authorized to plan and prioritize within own deliveries, but always according to overall priorities of the affected stakeholders.
- Preferably university degree or equivalent by work experience
- Analytical, accurate and logical thinking mind
- You have a creative and positive approach to challenges and problem solving
- Holistic view on issues, teamplayer
- Affinities with the logistic flows
- Advanced knowledge MS Office Pro (Excel, Access, Power Point)
- Good communication skills and fluent in English
- Be able to work with changing priorities
- Flexible regarding tasks and working hours (sometimes working in shifts is possible).
- Customer oriented, service minded and self-driven
- Accurate, precise,accountable and discrete personality
What we offer:
Your role as a logistic engineer is unique in that no processes exist today. In this job you will therefore be able to influence your way of working in a way which does not come around every day.
To increase your work-life balance, we will provide you with several extras. Our cafeteria plan allows you to buy more holidays with your end of year bonus.
We will also think about your development: we provide you with different possibilities for trainings, rotation within the production process to inspire you and what makes you able to increase your skillset.
Finally, we offer you an innovative setting that keeps challenging you.