Logistic Buying - temporary - 1900647
As a logistic buyer, you are an essential part of the supply chain and have an important role in the timely and correct supply of goods an services for Operations. We are looking for someone who is temporary available until October.
* You translate the demand plan for purchase goods into a supply and inventory plan.
* Responsible for a portfolio of suppliers, you have ownership over the operational purchasing process.
* Based on planning requirements, you place purchase orders with a realistic delivery commitment from suppliers and ensure delivery by close follow up. (critical, non confirmed orders, overdue)
* In case of anomalies such as inferior quality, late confirmations, overdue deliveries and payment issues, you act as the Barco representative towards the supplier in solving these issues.
We are looking for a Barco employee who:
* has a higher education degree (short or long type)
* has good communication skill, is commercially gifted and works towards solutions
* has a keen interest in planning and purchase administration and shows flexibility, responsibility, initiative and team spirit
* has good knowledge of Dutch and English as well as knowledge of the basic computer programs. (outlook, excel, word)
* An interesting, challenging job with lots of autonomy
* A high-tech environment in our new headquarters
* Continuous training & development opportunities through our very own Barco University
Are you excited to dive into a new challenge?
At the request of Barco, this vacancy will be followed by Randstad Inhouse.