LOCAL OPERATION MANAGER BE/NL
Belgium, Brussels, Brussels
Trading / Portfolio management
Global Energy Management
GLO00000589 Requisition #
Demand Response (DR) is the ability of sites to change on demand how they use electricity, rewarded by specific programmes or tariffs. Given the expansion of decentralised and renewable generation throughout Europe, imbalances between generation and consumption are more and more difficult to predict. Demand Response contribute to avoid these imbalances, so possible black-outs, and secure the European grids. Within Global Energy Management (GEM), ETS develops and implements solutions to accelerate energy transition, and NextFlex is the ETS team dedicated to DR.
NextFlex, active in France, Belgium and Holland, identifies flexible capacities on industrial and commercial sites, implements solutions to dispatch the capacities, signs up sites, monetizes and operates the capacities. The team provides services to ENGIE local BUs. NextFlex is looking for a Local Operation Manager for Belgium/Holland.
- identify and specify the IT (software/hardware) local needs
- test the IT developments and train the users
- configure all DR management software tools with required information
- manage the hardware installation on site by local service providers
- manage the System Operator process of site qualification
- monitors and check dataflows to markets (bidding, availability, activations…) and sites
Specific mission in 2019:
- support business development team to expand our business with COFELY sites in Belgium
- Third-year university level minimum, with degree in a technical field
- Dutch and English speaking
- Two years minimum of experience in automation or electrical design
- Software coding literacy (Python or equivalent)
- Proven interest for IT and technical installations
- Rigorous and autonomous
- Able to network with internal and external service providers
* Posting Date: May 16, 2019
Increase your visibility by updating your profile.
Find your submissions details.