Belgium, Brussels , Brussels-Capital Region
SUP00002191 Requisition #
ENGIE Fabricom is the benchmark in innovative multitechnical facilities and services for the infrastructure, buildings, industry, energy and oil & gas sectors. Its expertise covers a wide range of disciplines, including electricity, instrumentation, mechanical engineering, piping, automation and maintenance. ENGIE Fabricom and its subsidiaries in Belgium and Luxembourg together have 5,400 employees who contribute towards improving energy performance, sustainability and quality of life.
ENGIE Axima, ENGIE Fabricom and ENGIE Cofely (in Belgium and Luxembourg), ENGIE (in the Netherlands) and their subsidiaries together form the Benelux division of ENGIE Services. They operate as separate units, but work together commercially and operationally to meet their customers' needs for multitechnical services as efficiently as possible. Altogether, they have 22,000 employees.
ENGIE Services is a business line of the ENGIE Group, which has some 100,000 employees.
The Legal department of ENGIE Belux Services (Axima, Cofely Services and Fabricom), based in Brussels, is looking for a Legal Counsel.
You will report to the General Counsel of ENGIE Belux Services.
* analyzing (public and private) tender documents and providing hands-on advice
* negotiating and drafting all sorts of commercial contracts (construction agreements, maintenance agreements, joint venture agreements, shareholders agreements, share purchase agreements,...)
* providing practical legal advice on a large scope of legal questions related to all ENGIE Belux Services' activities (commercial law, company law, contract law, public procurement law,…)
* following up national and international litigation in which ENGIE Belux Services is involved
* you hold a Master in Law
* you have 3-5 years of experience in aforementioned areas, preferably as a lawyer or in-house counsel in an international environment
* you are fluent in Dutch, English and French, both spoken and written
* you show a talent for negotiating complex contracts and transactions
* you have strong communication and relational skills. You have an open, unprejudiced, and international view
* you are assertive, self-confident and a true team player, and at the same time you are able to work autonomously
* you are open-minded, flexible and stress resistant
* you are prepared to travel for a limited period of time and at short notice
ENGIE Fabricom offers you
Working at ENGIE Fabricom is a challenge that opens up opportunities to participate in exciting projects in various sectors of activity. You will be in contact with on-site personnel and offered training in cutting-edge technologies. You will be entrusted with a range of responsibilities, to be performed with a high degree of team spirit and self-sufficiency. Attractive career opportunities are available in line with your profile and your motivation.
Your HR contact person
Frédéric Vervacke - +32 2 510 78 40
Workplace: Boulevard Simon Bolivarlaan 34-36, 1000 Brussels
Increase your visibility by updating your profile.
Find your submissions details.